The real Nostradamus prediction...maybe...

elocin_mjelocin_mj Posts: 147
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
so I think this is the real quatrain about Michael...

The boy king who walked backwards is silenced
And the children gather no more around the throne
Tears fall across the territories
And fires will rage thereafter

Comments

• peggy99peggy99 Posts: 73
    Just gotta love Nostradamus. Seriously though his acccuracy is mind boggling.
  • Red_RoseRed_Rose Posts: 223
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> translate please
  • 1VLOVE1VLOVE Posts: 91
    oh WOW!!!
  • oh WOW!!!

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> IT so fits! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I don't like this prediction. I don't know any other boy king that walked backwards and would impact several territories.
  • <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • Just gotta love Nostradamus. Seriously though his acccuracy is mind boggling.

I agree with you peggy99 <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I am sorry but I researched this when it first came out (it is "old" news). Nostardamus NEVER wrote a quatrain that stated this at all. If you can find this quatrain, actually attributed to Nostradamus, please post it (please include the quatrain number so it's verifiable) because I couldn't find it. I did find other forums discussing it and also saying it was fake.
  • peggy99peggy99 Posts: 73
    I'm a great fan of the predictions of the great Nostradamus but unfortunately I cannot find this quatrain in any of my sources. Nice try though whoever came up with it <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->