Question about TMZ

_Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I was looking through TMZ site right now and I clicked on R.I.P. to see the articles and there are many celebrities who died reported under R.I.P. from the first days following the death. Does anyone remember if Michael article was put under R.I.P. from the day 1 or when exactly? But try to remember for sure, because my memory fails me and I know that's been discussed for quite some time about the R.I.P. on TMZ. But does anyone know for sure? A print screen showing the timing would be good. I really didn't look at that, in that period.

Comments

• _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    I see that Gabrielle Giffords is already under R.I.P. and it seems that the doctrs said she's alive and out of surgery and in optimistic state.

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2011/01/08/congressw ... -giffords/<!-- m -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    TMZ put MJ in the RIP section after 7 months and a gazillion questions why MJ was not on the RIP list.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

7 months? That much?! Are you sure? I ask because I became a believer in November 2009 so I didn't see all these things during that period.
  • 7 months? That much?! Are you sure? I ask because I became a believer in November 2009 so I didn't see all these things during that period.

I remember that clearly because I was a new beLIEver at the time and not only did TMZ not have Michael in their RIP but the awards show (I think the Grammy's?) also didn't list him in their RIP list. BeLIEvers were asking why MJ wasn't in there and at first TMZ ignored them but finally added them. I think TMZ should have been left alone to see how long it took on their own to add him but that's just my opinion.

So, my belief is that MJ is there because the fans forced TMZ to add him, not because they automatically did so because of his "death".

Blessings.
    Thank you all.
    Yes, I remember this thing was discussed but as i wasn't there at that time, I wanted to be sure there were people who witnessed that.