Jason Malachi VIDEO PROOF*

gstatprogstatpro Posts: 57
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
So I dont know if anyone posted this but if so delete or lock if needed... Remember before you watch this guy is tryin to clear his name on HIS tracks not deny he helped with any Michael vocals..[youtube:isvcprsn]

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Well if technology can clean up his staying on key, this to me sounds absolutely like the 3 (possibly more) tracks in question on 'Michael'. I trust that MJ is involved and planning for his purposes, but now I'm crushed that I have to listen to this guy, who I have no interest or love for. It's disappointing but I still trust MJ. Maybe in time Teddy, Sony, etc. will come clean and explain their reasoning for doing this to us, not to mention not giving this Jason guy the credit for his singing. Very painful... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Unless slim chance, Michael was imitating this guy for the hoax. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    sorry ..............................michael is michael..................end of story x
  • Perhaps my hearing ability has diminished in my old age, but I feel that there is a distinct difference between MJ's vocals and this Jason Malachi. I personally believe in my heart of hearts that every song on "Michael" is, indeed, Michael Jackson.

P.S. Michael, thanks for the wonderful album you have bestowed upon us! It is truly a gift that I immensely appreciate!!!

I am eager for your next release!!!!!

Love to you!
  • robdrobd Posts: 106
    Having listened to MJ for 30+ years, I can honestly say that I really don't think MJ is singing on 'Breaking News', 'Monster' or 'Keep your head up'. Sounds much more like this guy. The way MJ pronounces certain letters, this guy does not have it and is obvious it is not MJ (to me).
  • Never said the michael the album wasnt MJ just showing this clown could sing and he's actively showing people he can.. to prove something>?...
  • I honestly cant take anything from this guy..I actually like that vibrato hiccup style like MJ..So I dont mind listening to him. But id wish he'd say if he helped with any MJ projects?
    He's a clown alright but the vibratos are the same IMO, and the tone of the voices in places. My ears don't lie.
  • My music-ear tells me that this Jason sang songs on "Michael" album the same tone the same voice vibrations the same the same!the album has fake songs and no one's gonna change my mind.
  • thank you for sharing this video!
  • Thats why it hurts to hear keep your head up...8( I really want this to be Michael but im so confused...

[youtube:37n2i5tj]
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    His vibrato sounds like in some parts of breaking the news.
  • I am borrowing this link to my thread discussion on the 3 Cascio tracks. To me it's the same vocal as on those tracks.
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    Perhaps my hearing ability has diminished in my old age, but I feel that there is a distinct difference between MJ's vocals and this Jason Malachi. I personally believe in my heart of hearts that every song on "Michael" is, indeed, Michael Jackson.

P.S. Michael, thanks for the wonderful album you have bestowed upon us! It is truly a gift that I immensely appreciate!!!

I am eager for your next release!!!!!

Love to you!
    @michaelsupporter I agree with you,IMO the songs are all Michael. Jason Malachi's singing style is an imitation of Michael Jackson's voice. It is interesting that the songs in question are the ones that Teddy Riley produced on the album and if he says that it is Michael's voice then it is good enough for me. It would be strange indeed if these songs sounded perfect given that Michael is supposed to have "passed away". It seems there is no consensus regarding this issue in general and so I think it is perhaps better to agree to disagree.
  • TracyKTracyK Posts: 163
    Same person singing a few of the songs on the Michael album. That is not an opinion, sorry.
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    I'm sorry but this dude sucks compared to MJ. He sound like MJ a little bit but you can tell the difference. MJ got soul when he sing and this dude doesn't. He is just trying way too hard. He need to go somewhere and sit down. He singing off key and sound like he screaming towards the end. MJ he wish. I think it's an insult to compare this guy to Michael. lmbo <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Besides I believe MJ is capable of making his voice sound a little different. Didn't he sing that Happy Birthday Lisa song for the Simpsons? He sound way different on that song.
  • puremindpuremind Posts: 100
    so is Michael in "breakings news" or Jason?
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    so is Michael in "breakings news" or Jason?

I personally think it is MJ. I listened to the song with headphones on and to me it sound like MJ he just singing a little differently then we're use to. Jason does not sound that good to me.
    first time i listened i had that strange feeling, like i couldn't feel that magic you know, the magic that is Michael Jackson. after hearing the speculations, i thought...oh..ok..so it's Jason..that must be it...
    now i still don't know what to say for sure, you say Jason doesn't sound so good, i believe you.
    They have technology to correct pitch/key issues. Here's MJ with Happy Birthday Lisa. Not the Jason vibrato.
    [youtube:19gs42fx]
    But you know I seriously wonder if there is cabability to morph the voice to give it a different vibrato, tweak it here and there to fool people. Kinda like MJ wearing a disguise. I can totally see him doing it, to stir up controversy, which he loves apparantly. Morph is MJ's favorite super-hero or character. That way it is still MJ's voice, but blended with this Jason character's sound and still be legally MJ. Just a thought.
  • <!-- m -->http://www.jasonmalachi.us/<!-- m -->

observe how a word CRITICAL is written
    But why would Michael choose Jason Malachi to sing a song in his place?
    So maybe it's indeed Michael or if he's not maybe this is a clue against hoax.
    When was this song recorded? Maybe after 25 June and Michael could not be present so chose Malachi to sing this song just to let us know his message: that he is in love.
    ?
  • http://www.jasonmalachi.us/

observe how a word CRITICAL is written

criticalnuovo.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  • Bee BeeBee Bee Posts: 391
    Hmm, wouldn't Jason get into all kinds of legal trouble if it came out that he's singing those three songs? He would, wouldn't he? It all sounds way too risky. Why would Sony release fake tracks? But the most important part to me is still... that Michael supposedly recorded and wrote those songs with one of his dearest friends! And the betrayal would basically lay on Eddie's side, not even Sony's or Jason's... You know what I mean? Why would he claim he recorded those songs with Michael? That'd just be sad.

I do think that it sounds more like Jason in those songs, though. I really do. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> I just don't think it makes a lot of sense.
  • Thats why it hurts to hear keep your head up...8( I really want this to be Michael but im so confused...

[youtube:3tso88ee]

I am sorry but this is Michael singing. If you do close your eyes and listen to Jason Malachi, he does sound like Michael, but you can hear the difference. If Michael took Malachi to sing he must have had a reason. The reason we may find out when Michael comes back. Blessings.
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    I think Malach is helping out with backing vocals and all the leads are MJ.