Is this Paris?

MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Okay, I saw this picture somewhere, and a lot of people are commenting it with things like "OMG Paris is so cute! Aww!"

I don't know, but to me it does NOT look like Paris at all... do you think it does? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

tumblr_lerp6atdly1qbm5vio1_500.png

Sorry, it's just really bothering me. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Comments

• roxy101roxy101 Posts: 143
    It looks like her to me just judging from the eyes. That's just my view. I can't tell for sure. Paris kind of has a look where others can look similar to her rather easily. Look up the Disney channel actress Alyson Stoner. She looks like Paris as well, and I've even found side by side comparisons on google image searches by people who think the same. Sorry, kind of a tangent but I just thought it was interesting.
  • bonitabonita Posts: 172
    Idk, but that CAT is spot on! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    This pic looks fake. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    Alyson looks similar but not the same. Paris' eyes are hard to duplicate. To me, she has MJ's eye shape and then there's the ice blue color. Makes her pretty unique looking in that respect. And I agree, the cat looks spot on! It's been said that pics of her have been being leaked by friends and such, so could be her.
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    I think it's her, though there are loads of fake pictures of Paris and Blanket in the Internet, i recognized her watch, it may sound ridiculous but i remember her wearing the same watch on Oprah.
  • xxmjxxxxmjxx Posts: 304
    I dont think it looks real,not sure though,there is somthing about it that just doesnt seem right. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • dom425dom425 Posts: 100
    Alyson looks similar but not the same. Paris' eyes are hard to duplicate. To me, she has MJ's eye shape and then there's the ice blue color. Makes her pretty unique looking in that respect. And I agree, the cat looks spot on! It's been said that pics of her have been being leaked by friends and such, so could be her.
    That is what I thought the first time I saw the pic. I believe this is not her for sure. She has never had dark eyes. She has had blue/green/gray eye color in all the pics. I have seen. Michael said that her eyes reminded him of his father. This can not be her.
  • Clever photoshop!

Would she live in a shabby room like this? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • pepperpepper Posts: 558
    I dont think it looks real,not sure though,there is somthing about it that just doesnt seem right. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

The photo is backwards/reversed. Look at the printing on the "This is It" poster. That's why it just doesn't seem right (if it is her).
  • TarjaTarja Posts: 645
    It's mirrored

tumblrlerp6atdly1qbm5vi.jpg

The watch
    78343472.png
    The same watch, but the face doesn't look like, besides the photo is supposed to be recent: now Paris's hair is short but in the photo she has pretty long hair.
  • It's her
  • TarjaTarja Posts: 645
    The same watch, but the face doesn't look like, besides the photo is supposed to be recent: now Paris's hair is short but in the photo she has pretty long hair.

her hair was not short at Oprah and now it's a couple of inches longer in the photo with the cat.
    I know it was not very short but it was shorter than in the photo, whatever, i don't think it really matters, , we can't be 100% sure from that photo
  • This watch is awful! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

If this is Paris maybe she is putting her pics on the net for her daddy to see if he is somewhere away?
    Or maybe he's just a kid who has friends and is sending them pictures...
    Idk... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • This watch is awful! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

If this is Paris maybe she is putting her pics on the net for her daddy to see if he is somewhere away?
    Or maybe he's just a kid who has friends and is sending them pictures...
    Idk... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

So now the kids are free fodder for fashion scrutiny??????

Tch! Im out of this thread.
  • Clever photoshop!

Would she live in a shabby room like this? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

They just moved. That explains the excess "stuff" behind her in the picture. I think it's Paris. I also think these aren't leaked photos. I'd bet my life savings that she is the one putting them online.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    If it's Paris, I'm very sorry. I don't mean to spread leaked photos of Michael's children around, honestly. It's just that it really does not look like Paris at all, usually I can always recognize Paris in a picture, even when she was a toddler. But I had thought this was just a fan of MJ who had a cat that looked like the one he was holding until someone said it was Paris. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Again, if this really is Paris, I'm very sorry. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->