How 2 Cut Carbon Emissions?You stop breathing

mjlovebugmjlovebug Posts: 122
edited January 1970 in General Discussion
[youtube:9o8d372i]
warning do not let you kids watch this

How to Cut Carbon Emissions? you stop breathing. the video was put out by the Project 10:10. this Project 10:10 is meant to encourage people to cut down there carbon 10%, however this video give one message and one only, if you don't we will do it for you. scary it's it. before you say this is just a spoof here is the link were you can find prove of it here

<!-- m -->http://www.1010global.org/no-pressure<!-- m -->,

FUNNY? I THANK NOT

i thank they meet what was in that video, every bet of it

<!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

ps this video was Brought by the sponsors of the New World Order ....

Comments

• SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I remember having very partly watched that video, I just could not watch. So I would ask the people here to avoid watching it's pretty awful to see. This is all to desensitize the people and I would suggest that these who made the video and have issues with CO2 to start with themselves.
    As you may have heard, 10:10 made a mistake by releasing a short film about cutting carbon which was supposed to be humorous but in the event upset a lot of people. We quickly realised that we had made a serious mistake and took it down from our website within hours.

Yes but it is still available on Youtube ...
  • bonitabonita Posts: 172
    WTF, eww.
    AHH Giovani dos Santos! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    WTF, eww.
    AHH Giovani dos Santos! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I don't understand bonita <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I want to laugh too ... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • I agree that this video isn't exactly fitting in a homy family tv-night <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> , but.. sometimes the message has to be shocking to make a clear statement. Like getting negative attention to call for change and support a better world.

Here's another one (maybe needless to say but this one might be shocking too):
    [youtube:3ibqkpvu]

It's all for L.O.V.E.