Dave Dave came back!

TheCyrusTheCyrus Posts: 7
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
It seems that Daev's Myspace reopened on december 15th, as I could see here: http://www.myspace.com/theofficialdavedave.

I was wondering why it disappeared, does anybody know somthing about this?

Comments

• Here is his twitter I think...<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/officialdaev<!-- m --> I got it from the link you gave. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    And it says the page does not exist <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • Very interesting - there is a picture of him with his eyes wide open and when you do a closeup shot it's clear to see. Funny thing is that it still doesn't look like LKL Daev Daev.
  • Just go to the link on myspace you can see it through there.
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    Very interesting - there is a picture of him with his eyes wide open and when you do a closeup shot it's clear to see. Funny thing is that it still doesn't look like LKL Daev Daev.

yeah, not even close....but still, nice try <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • stephsteph Posts: 177
    Very interesting - there is a picture of him with his eyes wide open and when you do a closeup shot it's clear to see. Funny thing is that it still doesn't look like LKL Daev Daev.

yeah, not even close....but still, nice try <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    There`s no way dave on LKL and dave on his myspace are the same.The more you watch LKL Dave the more mj
    just stands out.
  • I think that DD has a double ..and that double is MJ
    l_00bb4fd0a4b24b5988224bf92fea88c1.jpg
  • Oh, haha...indeed!

Well for me the LKL Dave Dave just SEALED IT. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

It's absolutely undeniable. Even a blind and deaf person must see and hear it!
  • Interesting photos...huh! I've always thought LKL Dave is MJ. It's the best illusion I've seen in real life! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • You gat to be kidding and they say that the Dave Dave on LKL is the same Dave Dave here they are two totally different people I am more convinced than ever now that that was not Dave Dave on LKL.
  • pepperpepper Posts: 558
    Photo_on_2010-10-05_at_19.37__2.jpg
    89216707.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921CC759DF4EBAC47D0D97B779B593937C319EEB5F44794EC2E99B629E06C5972BD
    LOS OLIVOS, CA: Singer/Songwriter Michael Jackson photographed at the Neverland Ranch in October 2005. (Photo by Jonathan Exley/Contour by Getty Images)
    <!-- m -->http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/892167 ... E06C5972BD<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/89216 ... tty-Images<!-- m -->
  • I'm glad he's back on myspace, I joined this site after he closed his page so now I can add him. Not that I even use myspace. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    It's obvious Dave Dave on LKL and the real Dave Dave are different people.
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    It's obvious Dave Dave on LKL and the real Dave Dave are different people.

More than obvious - if it wasn't MJ, then it was someone else 'cos it sure as hell wasn't Dave.
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    That's for sure. I don't know if MJ would have appeared on LKL on the day of his "burial", but that could not have been Dave Dave. The face and mannerisms are completely off.
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    Photo_on_2010-10-05_at_19.37__2.jpg
    89216707.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921CC759DF4EBAC47D0D97B779B593937C319EEB5F44794EC2E99B629E06C5972BD
    LOS OLIVOS, CA: Singer/Songwriter Michael Jackson photographed at the Neverland Ranch in October 2005. (Photo by Jonathan Exley/Contour by Getty Images)
    <!-- m -->http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/892167 ... E06C5972BD<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/89216 ... tty-Images<!-- m -->

Tell me that pic is at Neverland...REALLY... not. That's a professional building. Look at the clock on the wall...the lighting...it's all office, like a hospital. Look closely.
    Just like the other pics..some he wears glasses...don't most of us...but one is at a laundry!!
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    That top pic resembles MJ more than any other.
  • Look at daves trousers - his hips look exaclty like MJ's hips! Compare with O2 Mike...

MichaelJackson-Fergie15blog.jpg
  • Look at daves trousers - his hips look exaclty like MJ's hips! Compare with O2 Mike...

MichaelJackson-Fergie15blog.jpg

Wow you're right, never noticed that. I did notice the leather jacket though...coincidence much? What's with his mirror image photos as well? Or is it hinting at a double?
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I read some of the latest DD tweets and I really <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

He is kind of funny.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    "Justice will prevail in regards to Murray. Earlier, I was addressing the hoaxers
    about 12 hours ago via HTC Peep .

Perhaps I could have phrased my first comment with more precision. Inevitably, however phrased it would not have been what you wanted

In regards to my last comment, the truth is inevitably the truth just as speculation is inevitably speculation.

He remains in a coffin at the Forest Lawn Cemetary. I know that it is not easy to face the truth but there is no Michael Jackson anymore
    about 14 hours ago via HTC Peep .

MJ fans are to say the least a little obsessed. However, Michael is not in any way shape or form in a state of life"

This isn't funny to me ...In fact it's depressing like hell <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

He's saying it plain and clear for the hoaxers.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Mike's eyes in this pic resembles the famous second 12 Dave Dave eyes in LK show in my opinion:
    michael_jackson_y_chris_tucker.jpg

[youtube:2nc0qw0t]

I still don't understand how Dave has the same eyes and the same voice like Michael.

Maybe Michael lost his mind for real and now he thinks he is Dave Dave <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ?
    I'm losing it here...
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    To this day, to me DD at Larry King Is Michael in disguise.
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    That Dave Dave, real or not is not a very warm person is he?
    I'm wondering though, if there is a clue in the fact that his name is daEV daEV, not Dave Dave.
    Maybe a "double" for Dave Dave?