Michael Jackson a picture never seen.

all4loveandbelieveall4loveandbelieve Posts: 4,455
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I found this picture. If you notice there is the bodyguard on the left of Michael, who was watching the ambulance backing up. This picture seems so recent, and if you notice they are walking so fast. The building in the back seems a section of the UCLA hospital. I do not live in LA. but if someone lives there can they confirm if it is?
here is the picture. If you notice MJ does not have an umbrella. It seems that they are escaping for dear life.

Comments

• CCCC Posts: 2,136
    where did yo find it? where did you see the ambulance?? interesting picture!!
  • Does anyone know who that man in the back is? And it looks like a childs arm..
  • where did yo find it? where did you see the ambulance?? interesting picture!!

On june 25 2009 that black man was there helping the ambulance backing up. I just find it fishy. It seems they are trying to escape somewhere. I do not know what date this picture was taken, but it seems recent.
  • yeah it looks like at least one of the childtren were there.
  • Where did you find this picture. I think your right. I think the bodyguard on the right is the one that was helping to direct the ambulance back out of the driveway. And it does look like a recent photo. I cannot say if the building behind them is of the back of the hospital. But, they are definitly in a hurry. Look at the pant leg on the bodyguard. It was either windy that day or they were fast walking.
  • ok I found another one. Check this one and tell me if this is the same MJ?
    found this on facebook. <!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... =787760544<!-- m -->

[attachment=046082_151136524899276_100000087891674_441176_7002017_n.jpg[/attachment]
  • Isnt that the picture from the youtube video showing MJ (or someone playing him) in a room by himself. They were saying that he is being held without consent. Or something like that. It has been a while since I've seen that video.
  • Isnt that the picture from the youtube video showing MJ (or someone playing him) in a room by himself. They were saying that he is being held without consent. Or something like that. It has been a while since I've seen that video.

yes it is. So they added a picture of Michael and they say they have the same mouth. I do see the resemblance.
  • Look also at the difference of Conrad Murray. Conrad on the right seems very slim for arm is lighter skin. The Murray to the left you see him heavier and darker
    I know it has been discussed but now you have a side by side picture. You can judge better.
  • I found this picture. If you notice there is the bodyguard on the left of Michael, who was watching the ambulance backing up. This picture seems so recent, and if you notice they are walking so fast. The building in the back seems a section of the UCLA hospital. I do not live in LA. but if someone lives there can they confirm if it is?
    here is the picture. If you notice MJ does not have an umbrella. It seems that they are escaping for dear life.

On June, 1st, 2007.
    From airport Heathrow (London), Michael flies in Los Angeles
  • I found this picture. If you notice there is the bodyguard on the left of Michael, who was watching the ambulance backing up. This picture seems so recent, and if you notice they are walking so fast. The building in the back seems a section of the UCLA hospital. I do not live in LA. but if someone lives there can they confirm if it is?

On June, 1st, 2007.

Oh well thanks for letting me know. I honestly thought it was a recent picture. TOO BAD. but the others seems strange also. what do you think?
  • Maybe it was a practice run on how they were gonna pull it all off....
    OR maybe it WAS from that day!!! Either way, YES, this looks like UCLA~!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    uclafront.jpg

On June, 1st, 2007.

Ok...I got excited there for a hot moment....building does look like UCLA!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

On June, 1st, 2007.

Ok...I got excited there for a hot moment....building does look like UCLA!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I know how you felt. Imagine finding a picture that looks recent with the same bodyguard, oh well. It surely does look like the UCLA hospital. Who knows. we could be on to something. Wishful thinking. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • m8ightym8ighty Posts: 99
    I found this picture. If you notice there is the bodyguard on the left of Michael, who was watching the ambulance backing up. This picture seems so recent, and if you notice they are walking so fast. The building in the back seems a section of the UCLA hospital. I do not live in LA. but if someone lives there can they confirm if it is?<br />here is the picture. If you notice MJ does not have an umbrella. It seems that they are escaping for dear life. <br />
    <br /> i tried to see if this helps.......... look at pattern on the building in the MJ pic then at the pattern on the building on the ucla hospial pic........ they look somewhat similar to me<br />General+Views+UCLA+Hospital+Moments+After+bFtMG-7QDgsl.jpg<br /><br />file.php?id=11732
  • puremindpuremind Posts: 100
    Oh, Michael how i wish to see you in pictures like this again <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    i tried to see if this helps.......... look at pattern on the building in the MJ pic then at the pattern on the building on the ucla hospial pic........ they look somewhat similar to me
    General+Views+UCLA+Hospital+Moments+After+bFtMG-7QDgsl.jpg

file.php?id=11732

@m8ightyThank you so much for finding the picture of the Ucla hospital. I have this strong feeling that this was taken near the ucla hospital.I am not sure when but this is a recent picture. Blessings.
  • file.php?id=11732

This picture is NOT from Heathrow... reason i know? We do not have palm trees in London. xx
  • file.php?id=11732

This picture is NOT from Heathrow... reason i know? We do not have palm trees in London. xx

@ Dancing the dream love you, thank you, thank you, for seeing the palm trees. I did not notice them. now I am more reassured, that it can be the escape of June 25. I feel it. Just the way they are walking so fast, and the backround the hospital. I wonder who took this picture, and how come it was not publicized, tabloids etc..
  • file.php?id=11735

But this picture here says its a LAX.

So, if anyone has any pictures of the buildings at LAX, it would be useful to compare.
  • file.php?id=11735

But this picture here says its a LAX.

So, if anyone has any pictures of the buildings at LAX, it would be useful to compare.

Where do you see it is from LAX? Isn't LAX the airport?
  • It says its LAX on the photo Natali-Natali posted.

Yes, LAX is the airport.
  • Hmmm a Louis Vuitton bag! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Can you see the fans and reporters Michael is waving to???
    (see their reflection in the window) If MJ was caught on photo alive the day he "died" - this would be in the news all around the world IMHO. This must be an earlier photo...
  • It was at the UCLA, i think !
    Look at the bottom !
    The big stones...the same they had around UCLA.

<!-- m -->http://maps.google.de/maps?hl=de&rlz=1T ... CAQQtgMwAQ<!-- m -->

From UCLA to the LAX <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Is it possible to zoom into the photo...were it has that restricted area sign...we can know from there.