Michael and ... Ben Evanstad

Billie JBillie J Posts: 250
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Michael and Ben evanstad in the same video, more proof of they knowing eachother. I think it's a bit interesting, don't you?

watch from about 2:19

[youtube:cnrcgx0x]

Comments

• Billie JBillie J Posts: 250
    ..or at least their first meeting. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Well that was interesting. Ben was one of the few that Michael actually made sure to speak with. Thanks for sharing!
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Thank you for posting this......do you know when/where this was? My guess would be the James Brown tribute???? Maybe? What's with the guy yelling out Canada? It's not in Canada......there is an American flag by the security office.
    Michael seems tired and wants to go....but, as usual he his more than kind to sign autographs and take pictures. I really doubt I could be that nice, LOL (I hope I could be!)
    Very interesting to see Ben there, and that they talk. Somewhere we do have that picture of the two.....Michael and he are by a van, or car door. I think Michael is in pj's or a robe?
    Anyways........Thank you again, BillieJ, for the post. Hope you are having a beautiful day!
    LOVE & Blessings Always
  • I saw this video a few days ago and thought : isn't that the TMZ paparazzi guy? and wanted to post it here..but i thought you'd all call me nuts.
    2702547676_1.jpgmichael-jackson-photo-0907-01.jpg
    And :
    http://arvenru.wordpress.com/2010/09/01/551/
  • I believe this was Michael arriving at his 45th birthday party in 2003. So Michael has known Ben for awhile.
    Very interesting.
    Thanks for posting.

Love and Blessings
    Thank you for posting this......do you know when/where this was? My guess would be the James Brown tribute???? Maybe? What's with the guy yelling out Canada? It's not in Canada......there is an American flag by the security office.
    Michael seems tired and wants to go....but, as usual he his more than kind to sign autographs and take pictures. I really doubt I could be that nice, LOL (I hope I could be!)
    Very interesting to see Ben there, and that they talk. Somewhere we do have that picture of the two.....Michael and he are by a van, or car door. I think Michael is in pj's or a robe?
    Anyways........Thank you again, BillieJ, for the post. Hope you are having a beautiful day!
    LOVE & Blessings Always

L.O.V.E to you too. I am not sure, but I think it's from the james brown tribute 2003???
  • Thank you for posting this......do you know when/where this was? My guess would be the James Brown tribute???? Maybe? What's with the guy yelling out Canada? It's not in Canada......there is an American flag by the security office.
    LOVE & Blessings Always

L.O.V.E to you too. I am not sure, but I think it's from the james brown tribute 2003???
    Michael_Jackson_and_James_Brown_2003.jpg
    I think it was 45'th b'day:
    stage1.jpg
    LOVE & Blessings Always

Michael_Jackson_and_James_Brown_2003.jpg
    I think it was 45'th b'day:
    stage1.jpg

yep, I think you have right,so mike met him 2003.wow
  • LoesLoes Posts: 612
    Yes on his 45th birtday party, look ...

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBXIdG_VkuI&NR=1<!-- m -->

2ebaamu.jpg