Interesting Pic of Paris

2»

Comments

• I wonder why there is nothing to see in the mirror behind her.
    And what has she in her hands ? 10 ? and Basketball..... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • OMG!!! I'm confused. I was pretty sure that it was her until I read your post. This girl and Paris (during the Oprah interview) bears a close resemblance. This girl in question has a slimmer face--which would make sense if Paris is playing sports now. Also, like someone else mentioned, why change the pic to a sepia tone? Hmmmm...

<!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    she does not seem like Paris to me also.

There are actually more pictures of this girl available, and to me its seems she just pretends to be her.
    I do not want to post these pictures here, but if you are interested I could give links.
  • eviltwineviltwin Posts: 154
    it's Paris. Maybe she's showing her Dad the trophy? that's the part I find interesting.
  • it's Paris. Maybe she's showing her Dad the trophy? that's the part I find interesting.

I was wondering the same thing! I hope that is the case, and not that a friend of hers took the picture and then posted it online.
  • <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> and here we go again with the doubles theory. First MJ, Now is with Paris...oh lord!..how long is this gonna be?? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    They seem to match in these pics.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    [size=14pt]The Kids Are Alright[/size]<br />The Who<br /><br />I don't mind other guys dancing with my girl<br />That's fine, I know them all pretty well<br />But I know sometimes I must get out in the light<br />Better leave her behind with the kids, they're alright<br />The kids are alright<br /><br />Sometimes, I feel I gotta get away<br />Bells chime, I know I gotta get away<br />And I know if I don't, I'll go out of my mind<br />Better leave her behind with the kids, they're alright<br />The kids are alright<br /><br />I know if I go things would be a lot better for her<br />I had things planned, but her folks wouldn't let her<br /><br />I don't mind other guys dancing with my girl<br />That's fine, I know them all pretty well<br />But I know sometimes I must get out in the light<br />Better leave her behind with the kids, they're alright<br />The kids are alright<br /><br />Sometimes, I feel I gotta get away<br />Bells chime, I know I gotta get away<br />And I know if I don't, I'll go out of my mind<br />Better leave her behind with the kids, they're alright<br />The kids are alright

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    New post on MJHIStoryVEVO from Paris....<!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/#!/MJHIStoryVEVO<!-- m -->
  • mjkatemjkate Posts: 276
    I have a 12 year old - she just turned 12 in December. Yes she is getting taller etc. but her little girls face is still there as are all of her friends faces. Paris was always little and darker skinned like she was at the memorial and the few times we could see her behind the mask. The new girl doesn`t seem like her at all to me even the one on Oprah.
  • mjkatemjkate Posts: 276
    oh i don`t know. I just tried to compare the speaking at the grammy`s and the oprah show and I am not sure. I just like to the think that the kids are still very protected and not out in the public as MJ would have wanted. Maybe just wishful thinking.
  • Don't tell me you guys are thinking that there is a double for Paris ? I don't think so. Children grow from year to year. It looks like her, but hey I may be mistaken again.
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    all4loveandbelieve i agree with u, the theory of kids having their doubles seems too fantastic to me, the one on Oprah was definitely Paris, kids grow and change too fast, esp at the age of 12
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    I believe 100 percent these kids have doubles. Especially with the odd coinkeedink of that double Blanket running around with those MJ fans in Calif. There is also a Hillshire farms commercial with kids jumping rope and playing and a little girl looks just like Paris.
    And the really weird thing is I just logged in "hillshire farms kids jumping rope" on google pictures to try and find a photo of the little girl and a bunch of MJ photos came up along with photos of human hearts <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    Michael Jackson - the most legendary double of all time; including his children.
  • I believe 100 percent these kids have doubles. Especially with the odd coinkeedink of that double Blanket running around with those MJ fans in Calif. There is also a Hillshire farms commercial with kids jumping rope and playing and a little girl looks just like Paris.
    And the really weird thing is I just logged in "hillshire farms kids jumping rope" on google pictures to try and find a photo of the little girl and a bunch of MJ photos came up along with photos of human hearts <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

nefari i have to agree with you on all..i seen that commercial awhile back and thought the same thing she looks just like paris..so glad someone else noticed lol.....also there is a commercial about a brand name gummy bears (cant think of the name of the company) there little kids in a office and there is a little blond hair boy that really stood out!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> to me..the picture of prince and and mj for prince bday(when he was just a lil boy)..i know there has to be a picture of that somewhere..along with the video im talking about of this commercial..
    agree with gema n souza also..
    huggs n faith to all
    suzz
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    I've seen that candy ad too but I can't think of the name either. That's the one that got me thinking at one point that Justin Beiber might be the "real" Prince Michael the 1st but Justin's face just doesn't look as close as the Prince we have all grown to know.