I don't get this, morning of the memorial

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I am going through old TMZ articles again, and I bumped into this one, posted at 4AM in the morning: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2009/07/07/la-toya-a ... ilys-home/<!-- m -->

It says they arrived earlier this morning. How early was that? Why is it so light in one of the pictures? What am I missing?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• I am going through old TMZ articles again, and I bumped into this one, posted at 4AM in the morning: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2009/07/07/la-toya-a ... ilys-home/<!-- m -->

It says they arrived earlier this morning. How early was that? Why is it so light in one of the pictures? What am I missing?

Interesting, I couldn't see the picture. But, at 4am it wouldn't be light yet in California, no matter what time of year it is. I wonder too, how they were able to get a picture at 4am...
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    It's interesting to go through all those old articles again. More weird stuff there...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Yes indeed very weird. Thanks Souza for posting this again. Something we should investigate.
  • All I see is a photo with a bicycle in the street. If that is the one you are talking about then it is still dark.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    TMZ stuff is early up this morning and still knows how to right-click "delete" ... hahaha
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    All I see is a photo with a bicycle in the street. If that is the one you are talking about then it is still dark.

Here is the original photo that was with the article, I've no idea why they've removed it since.

0707_latoya_dad_jermain_inf-1.jpg

According to this site : <!-- m -->http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/a ... =-11&day=1<!-- m --> the sun rose at 5:49 a.m. on July 7, 2009 in Los Angeles.

Date Sunrise
    Jul 7, 2009 5:49 AM

I too think it's a good idea to go through some old TMZ articles again, there's some weird stuff we may have overlooked...
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
  • the blond woman!! who is she?? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> she look like the blond woman with the adam apple.
  • The article has only 17 comments ? I can see 14...very strange ! Looks like it was new....
    Some pics are from the funeral, not the memorial and at the funeral it was dark.
    When i saw the end of the memorial, one brother ....Marlon...said good night at the end to the audience....thank you and good night, but i has starts at 10 am and the end was around 1 pm in LA.....good night ?????????????? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

At 6:36.....after Paris speech...thank you and good night

And why is Marlon more crying about his dead brother Brandon...he never knew him ? The family gets so emotional when he mentioned Brandon....not nearly one time they get so emotionel about Michael.....i wonder...
  • cassicassi Posts: 175
    the blond woman!! who is she?? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> she look like the blond woman with the adam apple.

this is exactly what i said, THE BLOND WOMAN??? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • This blond woman is sitting in the middle of Jermaine and Jermaines' wife. I zoomed in the picture with the paint program, and it does not look like the blond woman in the staple center. The one in the staple center had a longer chin, this one doesn't. I am trying to post the enlarged picture and it is giving me problems sorry <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> . I still find it weird, why they removed it and why there are 17 replies but only 14 can be seen.. we should investigate the old tmz articles if we missed any clues.
  • This blond woman is sitting in the middle of Jermaine and Jermaines' wife. I zoomed in the picture with the paint program, and it does not look like the blond woman in the staple center. The one in the staple center had a longer chin, this one doesn't. I am trying to post the enlarged picture and it is giving me problems sorry <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> . I still find it weird, why they removed it and why there are 17 replies but only 14 can be seen.. we should investigate the old tmz articles if we missed any clues.

At the pic we see one car ? Jermaine in the front and on the back seats Jermaine's wife, the blond woman ( for me to tall fpr Michael in disgues) and ???? looks like Jermaine too, but must be a brother ?
  • Both men wearing the same yellowtie.
    Never have I seen family members wearing yellow ties at a memorial, the usual color is normally black, unless of course there is no dead person to mourn.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403

What is that? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> how come they put that pic? is that Jermaine? Woud Jermaine wear sneakers and those clothes?

Odd, very odd
    Yes, just noticed.
    LOL, the man in the back of the car is Jackie, the picture of the guy falling with his bike is a pic TMZ always uses when they delete pictures from articles.

• 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    THIS IS THE PICTURE OF THE BLONDE ENLARGED.........AND THEN THE TWO OF THEM COMPARED....CHEERS XOXOX
    The bond lady is between Jackie and Halima . Either a very good family friend or indirect family member?

The only blond woman I remember seeing was with the kids at the water park, she was preagnant. I´ll look for the pic.
    Not the same blondes. The one in the car actually looks like a girl :lol:

Have a look at this comparison........the first picture was taken way back when the family appeared at an earlier hearing.......this was a blonde that I thought kinda looked too suspicious as she walked very quickly from the courthouse.......check out this similarity!!!!
  • the blond woman!! who is she?? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> she look like the blond woman with the adam apple.

i was searching a little about that blond woman. When you go on imdb and search for the memorial: <!-- m -->http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1471193/<!-- m -->
    the first cast name Elizabeth Berkley. She play in CSi Miami. IMO it's her...
    I think the profile fits.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtB2PAk4hS612A2lUGjpXScsegKo-JLfrdgzI-t9rHEDCGVUoS5A
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVamHDr_sIYNYSfmcMZCvHVmmeWor3Lkno9Mrx1WD5LG9PvoiM
    Have a look at this comparison........the first picture was taken way back when the family appeared at an earlier hearing.......this was a blonde that I thought kinda looked too suspicious as she walked very quickly from the courthouse.......check out this similarity!!!!

Same woman! but do we know her name?

Same woman! but do we know her name?

Not sure who she is, or who he is <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->