Dr. Conrad Murray Pleads Not Guilty in MJ Death

Comments

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    SoldierofLOVE wrote:
    scorpionchik wrote:
    And he will be convicted for manslaughter. But not homicide. Then defense will appeal, another time to wait.
    But if we believe Michael is dead, then it should be homicide, not manslaughter. But no one will dig that far, unless prosecution appeals. AND IF MICHAEL IS ALIVE, then he should appear right there with his story and camera tape?
    If Michael does not appear, then I don't know what to think. Then when? Maybe never.

<!-- m -->http://popdirt.com/michael-jackson-in-c ... 8th/37860/<!-- m -->
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • believers are fast in making videos <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

[youtube:3uqj5rsa]
    They sure are fast. They have had lots of time for practice in making hoax vids.

This is what is odd to me also: When the judge was reading the charge he started to say on or about... but didn't finish his sentence and give the date of June 25th 2009.

Murray did not stand up nor did his attorneys when addressing the court while pleading "Your honor I am an Innocent man"... Every time I have appeared before a judge I always stand and so does my lawyer, it is a sign of respect.

Peace

I have to amend my statement...I should have watched TMZ's clip first before I commented. The judge did say the date and it went like it should have. I also heard the judge say you may remain seated. This is a good example to me how info can get distorted when certain words are omitted when watching a hoax video.

Peace
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    believers are fast in making videos <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

[youtube:2988nduc]
    They sure are fast. They have had lots of time for practice in making hoax vids.

This is what is odd to me also: When the judge was reading the charge he started to say on or about... but didn't finish his sentence and give the date of June 25th 2009.

Murray did not stand up nor did his attorneys when addressing the court while pleading "Your honor I am an Innocent man"... Every time I have appeared before a judge I always stand and so does my lawyer, it is a sign of respect.

Peace

Exactly! I was like "woah the dudes are so relaxed and comfortable. Shouldn't they need to stand up?". Thank you so much for clearing this up. I also never saw someone who sits down when talking to the judge. This is so weird. In a good way lol
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    believers are fast in making videos <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

[youtube:3nbbielq]

Peace

I have to amend my statement...I should have watched TMZ's clip first before I commented. The judge did say the date and it went like it should have. I also heard the judge say you may remain seated. This is a good example to me how info can get distorted when certain words are omitted when watching a hoax video.

Peace

but still don't they look so comfortable in front of the judge? Look at the attorneys. This seems weird to me still. Why would the judge tell him to remain seated? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    This article on Yahoo news, <!-- l -->posting.php?mode=reply&f=219&t=17539<!-- l -->
    A HUGE clue to me in all this is the defense statement: " Asked why the defense wants to begin the trial so quickly, Chernoff said, "Dr. Murray has been waiting 22 months for his opportunity to do this. It's the first chance we have to force the issue."
    We are NOW at exactly 19 months!! NOT 22 months. And he said the doctor HAS BEEN WAITING, not will have been waiting by THAT time, if he meant by March 25th. Besides, March 25th will be 21 months exactly. AGAIN. Not correct. So, how could have Murray been waiting since March 25, 2009 for this trial? And that means when the trial begins, it will have been EXACTLY 2 YEARS TO THE DATE that Murray has been waiting for it to begin. Now, when people throw around time, they say "about" or an obscure time as, "a year and a half" so we know it's time either way. But, a specific time as in a month, being 22 of them!!
    I wonder if that was when, to the month, that Murray heard his part in the plan for a trial. I wonder when he was hired for the TII concerts....I'm excited, because that was QUITE a mistake or certainty a clue...but it comes from the defense!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->)))
  • A dear friend just reminded me that Bunnies (Rabbits) stand for rebirth....

And since it is the year of the rabbit- that sure is a nice thought... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • <!-- m -->http://archive.liveauctioneers.com/arch ... 2_1_lg.jpg<!-- m -->

I feel that Conrad Murray's declaration before pleading Not Guilty...."Your Honor...I Am An Innocent Man" seemed VERY SCRIPTED.....like he had been told to be sure to get that in there....I feel it MUST have something to do with Michael's handwritten note in the link above....how much more obvious can this get, I ask you?
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    http://archive.liveauctioneers.com/archive4/phillipsdepury/20093/0052_1_lg.jpg

I feel that Conrad Murray's declaration before pleading Not Guilty...."Your Honor...I Am An Innocent Man" seemed VERY SCRIPTED.....like he had been told to be sure to get that in there....I feel it MUST have something to do with Michael's handwritten note in the link above....how much more obvious can this get, I ask you?

That's a very good connection.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    This article on Yahoo news, <!-- l -->posting.php?mode=reply&f=219&t=17539<!-- l -->
    A HUGE clue to me in all this is the defense statement: " Asked why the defense wants to begin the trial so quickly, Chernoff said, "Dr. Murray has been waiting 22 months for his opportunity to do this. It's the first chance we have to force the issue."
    We are NOW at exactly 19 months!! NOT 22 months. And he said the doctor HAS BEEN WAITING, not will have been waiting by THAT time, if he meant by March 25th. Besides, March 25th will be 21 months exactly. AGAIN. Not correct. So, how could have Murray been waiting since March 25, 2009 for this trial? And that means when the trial begins, it will have been EXACTLY 2 YEARS TO THE DATE that Murray has been waiting for it to begin. Now, when people throw around time, they say "about" or an obscure time as, "a year and a half" so we know it's time either way. But, a specific time as in a month, being 22 of them!!
    I wonder if that was when, to the month, that Murray heard his part in the plan for a trial. I wonder when he was hired for the TII concerts....I'm excited, because that was QUITE a mistake or certainty a clue...but it comes from the defense!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->)))

fordtocarr, I like your thinking! I heard this 22 months statement but was just coming in the room as he said it and wasn't sure I'd heard correctly! For a lawyer, who is trained in pin-point accuracy, this was indeed a strange 'mistake' to make .... unless of course it was no mistake!
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    So we have a rabbit in the courtroom, this is the year of the rabbit and Marlon twitted that this year will bring us peace and joy...... reloaded, ok, let's give it another try <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • This article on Yahoo news, <!-- l -->posting.php?mode=reply&f=219&t=17539<!-- l -->
    We are NOW at exactly 19 months!! NOT 22 months. And he said the doctor HAS BEEN WAITING, not will have been waiting by THAT time, if he meant by March 25th. Besides, March 25th will be 21 months exactly. AGAIN. Not correct.

Your post made me run to the calendar: Guess what? 22 months would put us at April 25th. April 25th is Easter Monday this year. More bunnies, anyone? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Resurrection? Hm...

Also, I looked at moonphases: Monday April 25th is start of last quarter moon (close to midnight- new moon?).
    We are NOW at exactly 19 months!! NOT 22 months. And he said the doctor HAS BEEN WAITING, not will have been waiting by THAT time, if he meant by March 25th. Besides, March 25th will be 21 months exactly. AGAIN. Not correct.

Your post made me run to the calendar: Guess what? 22 months would put us at April 25th. April 25th is Easter Monday this year. More bunnies, anyone? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Resurrection? Hm...

Also, I looked at moonphases: Monday April 25th is start of last quarter moon (close to midnight- new moon?).

Indeed the Easter this year is on April 24.
    If I remember well there were supositions about the last easter as well but........nothing happened.
    Of course this doesn't mean it could not happen this year.
    I worked for a crazy Virgo boss a few years ago and I'll remember for all my life what he did to us:

He invited us to a meeting and he didn't show himself, making us waiting for him for 3 hours but I suspected he was watching our reactions with a camera or something.
    Next week he invited us again to a meeting and of course we were there at the planned hour but he wasn't. I was getting really nervous and even angry with him, I was sure he won't come, just like the previous time. But he did came 1 hour and a half later......so the first time we were very surprised he didn't come and the second time we were surprised he came.

I hope Michael will do the same and come back when we'll realy think he will never come back .
  • A dear friend just reminded me that Bunnies (Rabbits) stand for rebirth....

edit. . deleted someone else posted my comment <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Blessings

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Did anyone find it odd that in the video the Judge referes to Michael as ...... Michael Joseph Jackson a HUMAN BEING just a strange way to phrase it, do they try other than people, maybe Mr Bugs Bunny A RABBIT! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Is this the normal way they address people in american courts?
    Did anyone find it odd that in the video the Judge referes to Michael as ...... Michael Joseph Jackson a HUMAN BEING just a strange way to phrase it, do they try other than people, maybe Mr Bugs Bunny A RABBIT! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Is this the normal way they address people in american courts?

I don't know but I think I've heard it before somewhere....maybe it was in a movie....
  • I think it's legalese as in manslaughter and homicide it has to be legally established that the victim was a human being.
  • Can anyone figure out what the sign on the wall says? I can't make it out.

Blessings <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Does anyone know if we will actually hear Murray speaking in court or will everything be done through his lawyers? I don't know normal protocol in cases like this.
    Did anyone find it odd that in the video the Judge referes to Michael as ...... Michael Joseph Jackson a HUMAN BEING just a strange way to phrase it, do they try other than people, maybe Mr Bugs Bunny A RABBIT! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Is this the normal way they address people in american courts?

Souza addresses this 'human being' thing in her 'monkey business' thread.
  • shelby61shelby61 Posts: 305
    Can anyone figure out what the sign on the wall says? I can't make it out.

Blessings <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

It looks like Department 107 - but I can't make out the rest <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • LoesLoes Posts: 612
    I just saw this photo on Facebook,

Was there also a Pink Panther in the courtroom? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

25j9tog.jpg

2ebaamu.jpg
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    Is that Pink Panther shopped? Is the Rabbit shopped maybe also? If not then this is pretty huge.
  • LoesLoes Posts: 612
    I don't know if it's shopped.
    But the rabbit is real, because you can see the rabbit in the video.
    In the comments under the video there were also 2 persons who wrote about the pink panther ... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> But I didn't see it in the video.
    We need to look deeper into this.

2ebaamu.jpg
  • I almost fell off the chair when I saw that rabbit! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I hope he got to the court by a yellow taxi cab on a yellow brick road... LMAO