March 24, 2011: Jury Selection for Murray Trial Starts

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Dr. Conrad Murray Pleads Not Guilty in MJ Death
1/25/2011 9:18 AM PST by TMZ Staff

Dr. Conrad Murray just pled not guilty to involuntary manslaughter in the death of Michael Jackson ... telling the judge, "I am an innocent man."

When the judge asked Murray for his plea, he said, "Your Honor, I am an innocent man," adding, "I therefore plead not guilty."

Judge Michael Pastor ruled earlier this month that there is enough evidence to force Murray to stand trial.

Today's brief arraignment is part of the process.

The trial date is set for March 28.

If convicted, Murray faces a maximum of four years in prison.

By the way, we promised you we'd go live with the arraignment, but the technical wizards at KABC TV in Los Angeles couldn't find the right cables to plug in -- they cover L.A. like no one.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• As previously posted in a different thread:
    http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=257&t=17532&p=299613#p299613

The 28th March, in addition to being the date of creation of BT Barnum Greatest Show on Earth on 28th March 1881 (as pointed out by SoldierofLove), was also the 21st day of the 2005 mollestation trial which started on February 28th 2005.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People_v._Jackson
    There is also a reference to a circus on the E-Online Live page description with a "suspicious" PT in the previous sentence.
    Which brings us to today's long-awaited arraignment on the charges, which is scheduled to begin at 8:30 a.m. PT sharp. However, we know a circus when we see one, so we'll be bringing you all the comings and goings from the courthouse all morning—

With L.O.V.E
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    Also, on March 28, 1986 - More than 6,000 radio stations in the United States play, simultaneously, "We Are the World". The revenues generated by music sales was donated to combat a famine in Ethiopia.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Wow ! I thought someone said January 2012? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

That's interesting that it will be the 25th anniversary of WATW! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I LOVE the Barnum reference! We had so many in the beginning, and now he's back. March 28 is pretty soon!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    MJFAN7 wrote:

Wow ! I thought someone said January 2012?

That's interesting that it will be the 25th anniversary of WATW!

Yes, it was a means of public communication which it
  • Doesn't the fact there'll actually be a trial make you question things? Every date can be connected to a random historical event so I don't get it...

Not being difficult or anything but isn't there anyone that thinks about what a real life trial actually involves? i'm curious...
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    If this trial gets televised, I'm gonna have to book in some holidays from work or I'm sure I won't cope with that much lack of sleep.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Doesn't the fact there'll actually be a trial make you question things? Every date can be connected to a random historical event so I don't get it...

Not being difficult or anything but isn't there anyone that thinks about what a real life trial actually involves? i'm curious...

I don't have much reason to believe that this Murray trial thing is real. I think it is staged.

Equal curiosity on my side, what makes you think the trial is real?
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    From the TMZ article
    By the way, we promised you we'd go live with the arraignment, but the technical wizards at KABC TV in Los Angeles couldn't find the right cables to plug in -- they cover L.A. like no one.

Now there's a ridiculous excuse if I ever heard one!
  • I can't wait to see this circus. It will be a show that we will remember for the rest of our lives. Enjoy my friends.
    Blessings.
    I can't wait to see this circus. It will be a show that we will remember for the rest of our lives. Enjoy my friends.
    Blessings.
    For me the past 19 months are already something I will never forget and will pass on to my kids and theirs. I sometimes feel sorry for those who are missing out on this, because I really have never been entertained as much as the past year-and-a-half. Compliments to Mike, he is the first man who can hold my attention that long <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

• I can't wait to see this circus. It will be a show that we will remember for the rest of our lives. Enjoy my friends.
    Blessings.
    For me the past 19 months are already something I will never forget and will pass on to my kids and theirs. I sometimes feel sorry for those who are missing out on this, because I really have never been entertained as much as the past year-and-a-half. Compliments to Mike, he is the first man who can hold my attention that long <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Oh yes Souza, you said it. Mike is the MAN...
  • Will cameras be in the court room?
    Will cameras be in the court room?
    We will know February 7.

• Doesn't the fact there'll actually be a trial make you question things? Every date can be connected to a random historical event so I don't get it...

I'm not sure I would call the kawinky-dink of Murray's trial beginning on the very date of the Greatest Show On Earth a "random historical event"....it is brilliant, in my opinion....obvious enough for those of us in on the Hoax, but not overt enough for those who aren't...just another "dot"....love it! And the fact that it also coincides with that WATW simulcast is the icing on the cake! Thanks, Mike!
    Doesn't the fact there'll actually be a trial make you question things? Every date can be connected to a random historical event so I don't get it...

I'm not sure I would call the kawinky-dink of Murray's trial beginning on the very date of the Greatest Show On Earth a "random historical event"....it is brilliant, in my opinion....obvious enough for those of us in on the Hoax, but not overt enough for those who aren't...just another "dot"....love it! And the fact that it also coincides with that WATW simulcast is the icing on the cake! Thanks, Mike!
    No way it's a coincky-doink! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

• Souza....thanks....I wasn't sure how to spell kawinky-dink/coinky-dink! This is one that really popped my cork....I love how this is playing out....so brilliant on every level....I do feel this is ramping up, don't you? Momentum! There can be no other explanation for such an early date for the trial to begin....it is unprecedented....even when requesting a speedy trial....this is all on Mike's timetable...."Your Honor, I Am An Innocent Man"....now there's a line from a script if I've EVER heard one....especially with the White Rabbit looking over Murray's shoulder....LOL!!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • One more thing, Souza....absolutely LOVE your avatar! I am the proud loving owner of two orange cats! Too cute....
    Souza....thanks....I wasn't sure how to spell kawinky-dink/coinky-dink!
    LOL, me neither. I don't think there is a way to spell it since it's nowhere to be found in the dictionary! I liked your version too <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I don't have much reason to believe that this Murray trial thing is real. I think it is staged.

Equal curiosity on my side, what makes you think the trial is real?

Well, what I do know is that in real life things don't end like they do in films, as much as we want them to. And who is actually capable of staging all of this?! It does involve too many elements to be controlled by ONE man. I know we've discussed the whole LAPD being involved, or Michael being under threat but do you really believe these things would be necessary if any of those options were the actual case, really?

Besides that reversed psychology thing could be applied on anything. "There's not enough evidence to prove Michael is dead and there's not enough evidence that proves he's alive", one might believe Hitler killed himself (which is what our history books tell us) or did he actually kill himself, enough proof? There's proof Jesus existed, or is there? You see what I'm getting at?

Also, Mo and Souza, what's up with the "believer, soldier etc." under our avatars? I know it's no big deal but I'd prefer to not have a label and why do you believe these are necessary?
    what's up with the "believer, soldier etc." under our avatars? I know it's no big deal but I'd prefer to not have a label and why do you believe these are necessary?

It's to bring some color to the forum and not to 'label' anyone. But if it's an issue for you I can delete yours if you like.

• what's up with the "believer, soldier etc." under our avatars? I know it's no big deal but I'd prefer to not have a label and why do you believe these are necessary?

It's to bring some color to the forum and not to 'label' anyone. But if it's an issue for you I can delete yours if you like.

yeah that would be nice, since I don't consider myself a believer but if it's complicated just leave it. Thanks for listening <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    what's up with the "believer, soldier etc." under our avatars? I know it's no big deal but I'd prefer to not have a label and why do you believe these are necessary?

yeah that would be nice, since I don't consider myself a believer but if it's complicated just leave it. Thanks for listening <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

No problem at all, it's done!

• what's up with the "believer, soldier etc." under our avatars? I know it's no big deal but I'd prefer to not have a label and why do you believe these are necessary?

Then....no offense...but why are you here? This is after all a HOAX forum. We believe MJ hoax his dead and it's alive dear. We welcome non-believers too! Have a lovely day! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Then....no offense...but why are you here? This is after all a HOAX forum. We believe MJ hoax his dead and it's alive dear. We welcome non-believers too! Have a lovely day! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I don't think everyone on this forum believes Michael hoaxed his death but they're keeping their minds open. I also think the term "belLIEver" has gotten out of hand, just because you believe something won't make it the truth. You know, I don't consider the urge to find out what happened to Michael as some kind of religion. I hope this is an satisfying answer to you? I don't mind others being believers that's all up to every individual but let's not forget the aim.