Generations love Michael

2»

Comments

• Female
    age 53
    USA
    When I heard "Michael" talking on the 02 announcement, I was in another room and heard his name...I called into my husband, "THAT is NOT Michael Jackson talking"....ever since I've been on to this crusade to find out what's up.

I did the exact same thing only I was watching it. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • So in a previous post in this thread I told you about my 2 daughters preferring to listen to Michael Jackson’s music over any other artist’s music. Well, my 1st grader (the 6 year old) came home with a letter from her school stating that she was going to have show and tell in music class this week (Show and tell is when a student brings in something from home and tells the other student's about it). The student’s were to bring in anything musical (CD, DVD, toy, magazine article, poster, showbill etc.). My daughter decided to take our Michael Jackson 25th Anniversary of Thriller CD to school with her – she decided she wanted to play song #5; “Beat It” for her classmates.

Anyway, I picked her up at the bus stop yesterday afternoon and she was all smiles so I asked her why she was so happy. She said “Today I played “Beat It” for my music class and guess what?? ALL the kids were clapping and started dancing at their desks.” I responded with “Did you dance?” She said “No, it was my turn so I was in front of the class singing it to myself.” I thought this was such a cute story that I just had to share it with our MJ family!! She also said that another classmate sang the song “Billie Jean” from her CD. Later that evening I overheard her explaining it to her 3 year old sister as “the best music class EVER!”

I was telling my story to the girls at work and I reiterated how 25+ years later people of ALL ages still enjoy the beats and melodies of Michael Jackson music! Simply AMAZING if you ask me!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    Famale
    almost 18! ^.^
    Lithuania

Wow its fun..<!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I was away for awhile.. now I see I missed so much! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> and I see a lot of new members! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> nice ! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> family getting bigger and bigger <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

longlivetheking I enjoy reading your post ! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Michael's music immortal ! everyone can enjoy it and it doesn't matter what age you are.. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I love his music, my Mom loves his music, even my grandma loves his music! and they dont even understand a word of his songs <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->D my brother dont like MJ ( he said to me he dont like him) but more and more often I hear him singing MJ's songs <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> and last night he was watching videos on YT and suddenly stated " Michael Jackson still is the best dancer of all time.. " <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I think no one can ignore or deny MJ's talent.. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> nice to see how Michael effects new generation ..<!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Michael just have SOMETHING.. something you can feel... and ya.. its AMAIZING.. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

L.O.V.E you Michael <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Female, 14, United States of America. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

Believe me MJ, my ENTIRE dance team is in love with you.
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    female; age 34; USA (North Dakota)

I am a 4th grade teacher. The other day several of my students were trying to Moonwalk during indoor recess. One boy even pretended to hold on to an imaginary hat on top of his head. His pose was totally MIchael! I just smiled! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> (a big smile)
  • I love this thread!
    I am 39, Female and live in the USA. I have been happily married for 11 years!
    I have been researching for the truth of what happened to Michael since around
    July of 09'. I feel blessed to have met so many wonderful Michael fans during the last
    year and a half!
  • 19yrs old...female...aussie

19, male, aussie <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> same generation <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Female
    age 14
    freshmen in high school
    USA

I love this site every no one mocks me because i love Michael Jackson <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    it feels so nice to have a place with hundreds of people to talk to who
    possibly understand why i fell this way <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    female/58/USA
  • 53 yr. old female American. 15 yr old son and my 83 yr. old mother who said micheal sings some beautiful songs but she doesn't care much for the crotch grabbing <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    This is so fun finding each other all over the world all ages and genders <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->))united in love for Michael. ♥
  • Female 50 Oklahoma USA <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    53 yr. old female American. 15 yr old son and my 83 yr. old mother who said micheal sings some beautiful songs but she doesn't care much for the crotch grabbing <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

83 year old mothers <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> gotta love ‘em <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    28 year old, female, was born in the UK, but lives in USA now <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • 56 (soon to be 57 April) female born/lives in the UK.

Been searching for the truth since the memorial service.

<!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    My 3 year old cousin, Trey, and my 5 year old cousin, Camille absolutely LOVE Michael, mostly because whenever they visit I show them videos of him <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> But now EVERYTIME they visit, they run straight to me, especially Trey. He always comes straight to me and goes "Mike Jack!!! Smoove Cwiminal!!" and he'll try to climb onto my lap. His favorites of Michael are Smooth Criminal, from the 1992 Bucharest concert, and he LOVES Speed Demon. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I love seeing them get so excited to watch him dance. Camille's the one that will go into my room, get a DVD and try to play it on her own. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I am 50 female born in Montreal, Quebec Canada
    my sons of 22 and 24 are fans of Michael, I have a niece 12 who loves Michael. I think Michael touched every generation. I use to watch Michael(Jackson 5) on the Ed Sullivan show with my mother, and I remember she use to tell me look at him he is your age and he is making all that money. That's when I decided to play the piano. Michael did inspire me. Love you Michael.
  • reveron1958reveron1958 Posts: 514
    Female
    UK

Felt somethng was wrong since the O2 announcement. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Been here as a guest over a year!

Have very little time to post as I care full time for my 83 yr old mum who has dementia and Capgras Syndrome. I read the forum most days and also check out some blogs.

I am a 'partial' believer, but some days doubts creep in. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • 19yrs old...female...aussie

19, male, aussie <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> same generation <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

awesome, we can be twins...sorta...lol
  • female, 14, and im from uruguay...
    my mom who is 54 is also a michael fan and my cousin who is 13 is an mj fan too <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> oh and my friend sofi (who isnt a believer anymore <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->) is also a huge fan just like me <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    ! hola franlovesmjj ! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->