TIAI January 28

2»

Comments

• MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    very great post, souza. i agree with you ! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I agree- we have to get raising awareness and raising people out of comfortable blindness right. We are being trained to happily consume and not question. If you feel comfy and your busy keeping up with your neighbors you will not want to question things or make waves. This is what organizations tied to NWO count on.
    This awareness can then lead to changes in all arenas: politics, environment, personal responsibility and engagement. And as we know, there is a faith based aspect, knowing Michael's beliefs- turning back to God ( which I think is different from turning back to organized religion).

As far as dates. I wrote a post re 8/11 and the possible connections before. However, I have since thought a lot about July. As Souza pointed out, Michael said, "see you in July." Funny, I recently got an email from Pearl Jr on facebook, and she said the same thing. Also, of course our (US) 4th of July has numerous ties to V's November 5 th- Including fireworks. And man, what greater fireworks could there be? Also, think of TII: and the reference to the greatest demonstration of Freedom (-makes me think of Independence Day). Maybe BAM would lead to indpendence from NWO? I like the perfect equation of 7/4/11, as well (7+4=11)
    Now, of course, Souza gave me food for thought re the licensen plate... hm...
    Anyway... When ever Michael considers the time to be right- but I do very strongly belelieve it will be this year.
  • So did anyone notice that TS re-directed (Marlon's tweet about Peace and Joy in 2011) the day before we found out that the trial is actually going to be this year, not January 2012?
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    So did anyone notice that TS re-directed (Marlon's tweet about Peace and Joy in 2011) the day before we found out that the trial is actually going to be this year, not January 2012?

Well I'm noticing now that you pointed it out! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Just another subtle "coincidental" prediction from TS...brilliant!
  • Yambo3003Yambo3003 Posts: 291
    "This is it....See you in July!" <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • So did anyone notice that TS re-directed (Marlon's tweet about Peace and Joy in 2011) the day before we found out that the trial is actually going to be this year, not January 2012?
    I did. And when I read the tweet (at work; in a meeting, mind you) that the trail date was March 28. 2011, I let out a little, YES!
    I was stared at, but it was SO worth it!
  • julia142julia142 Posts: 195
    I think 2011 is it. Possibly on the 777th day after his disappearance.

The trial will tell us. Who knows how long that will take. Seems to me the hardest part about the whole trial will be finding a jury. Who the F--- doesn't know MJ and has no opinion about him or about the way he "died"?
    I'm with you on this one. August 11, 2011 = day #777. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Not so sure. I can't help but think about that written note lately. "See you in July 2011". Mike's trial back in 2005 started February 28, and ended 15 weeks later in June. This trial starts March 28, and 15 weeks later will be 7/11/2011. Murray's licence number is 71169. Turn 6 to 9 on 7/11? Or does the year 1969 have some significance here?

OH MY GOD! I just found something very very big!!! It seems that the 777 day since his death just fall right onto the date that the Jackson 5 was first presented to the whole world by Diana Ross!!!!!

The Jackson 5 practiced and rehearsed continuously during the late summer and early fall of 1969. Diana Ross formally introduced The Jackson 5 to the public on August 11, 1969, at a Beverly Hills, California club called "The Daisy."

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Jackson_5<!-- m -->

<!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • This takes us back to the TII film.....

We have four years to get it right, otherwise it is irreversible

Good point. Does anyone have an idea about what it is we are supposed to get right?

"We have four years to get it right, otherwise it is irreversible"

"to get it, right?", which means that we, the world, are aware of and understand Michael's message to look in the mirror, are not getting influenced by NWO, illuminati etc.
    "to get it right" is the following step of the above, which means once being aware do act and spread the message to change the world before it is irreversible and too late.

I think Michael is coming back in 2012. The 4 years: 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012.
    2009 is the world in shock of his death.
    2010 is the year of the investigation, trials and the outcome of weird "coincidences" during the investigation with the result that the group of believers grows.
    2011 will be the trial year with many surprises and more mystery and a lot of media and internet attention, start Immortal Tour, Oprah in November, the group believers is still growing. In this year we we should be aware (read this forum, believe me we are), to spread it we need a bigger source (media, TMZ?), because in this year we have to act to make this world better, to get it right.
    In 2012 Murray's trial ends, the truth will be unfold piece by piece in big spotlights because media is focused and then BAM...Michael.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    4 years to get it right.

2005-2009

Chi-mo trial-hoax death

I can't help but wonder... get what right, exactly <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ?? Sorry if it sounds... stupid. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

I can't help but wonder... get what right, exactly <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ?? Sorry if it sounds... stupid. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    Nevermind...
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    This takes us back to the TII film.....

Nevermind...

It's NOT a stupid question. Or at least I don't think it is because I've posed it several times and, while people have responded, I have not seen a response that really answers the question. Sure we all need to LOVE more and increase our awareness of the NWO, but how do we measure our success?
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    The full quote is: "We have four years to get it right or else it's irreversible the damage we've done."

MJ may have been speaking about the planet but if this quote is hoax related I read it as 'if I'm not back in four years then I won't be back at all.'
  • Just my gut feeling...
    I think Michael Jackson was referring to The Obama Presidency...
    and what Obama had been campaigning on....
    it went hand and hand with a lot of MJ's beliefs.....
    and he is also the first black president of the United States.

However, I as I am sure you cannot help notice all of the weird weather changes, unrest in other countries etc. it leaves one something to think about.

However, the weather can be scientifically explained....and the unrest in some
    countries is not all of that surprising and was anticipated...
    I am sure Michael picked up on that as well. ...due to the fact that we are a Global nation now and have been for sometime.

Since Michael had traveled the world cared about the people in it and read SO much history...
    met many people.
    it would have been easy to anticipate what was coming...and has.

I knew this was all coming the day Duh-bya declared war on IRAQ with his
    pretend weapons of mass destruction spiel.
    I think we're in trouble. We are halfway into the 4 years and we don't even know yet what IT is! The only solution is for MJ to come back and explain himself and SOON!

In all seriousness I DO think MJ will have to come back well before the end of 2012. We simply need him to lead the way!
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    I think the 4 years was to have final preparations in place for the death hoax illusion.

June 14, 2005---->June 25th, 2009= 4 years, 11 days.

Considering the numerology of the event, he did have 4 years to get it right, because 6-25-09 was showtime, ready or not.

As to why it was irreversible, considering the planting of info as seeds in the minds of certain individuals, as well as other old back clues (lyrics, art work, "back" from MJJC's posts, rumors of addictions), once these things were put into motion, the death hoax would become irreversible. There's no going back.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I think we're in trouble. We are halfway into the 4 years and we don't even know yet what IT is! The only solution is for MJ to come back and explain himself and SOON!

In all seriousness I DO think MJ will have to come back well before the end of 2012. We simply need him to lead the way!

For me it is about re-connecting with God... but this is just my opinion. We must not forget the 911 call that was made at precisely 12:21 as to represent the end of this world.
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    Sarahli....that's always been my opinion too, if I take what you said correctly. I believe Michael left to reconnect to God, because he did leave his kids with his religious Mother, and Dr. Firpo Carr has made statements from the beginning about Michael wanting to do that. And as we get older we do want to connect spiritually.
    But, that also made be believe from the beginning that we wasn't coming back, it was just to get back to his faith. (esp since he reportedly contacted Prince back a year prior..and we know that had been a strained situation before) Now, since, I still believe that original thought, but I also know that all these clues are for a reason. Otherwise, they wouldn't exist and he'd just disappeared. We all can't be imagining all this.
    But, time will tell. I don't know how that thought would matter to all of us fans, or the world and why he'd leave clues though.....
  • Here's another question.

When Michael said, "We", was he referring to 'the crew', Kenny, Travis, the dancers, ect., or all of the fans?

IMO, if he was referring to 'the crew', he probably meant this hoax, but if he was referring to the fans,... well... I'm lost.
    Here's another question.

When Michael said, "We", was he referring to 'the crew', Kenny, Travis, the dancers, ect., or all of the fans?

IMO, if he was referring to 'the crew', he probably meant this hoax, but if he was referring to the fans,... well... I'm lost.

I've always thought he was refering to the fans and/or the people of the world, not just the performers. What kind of damage would be irreversible if he was just talking to the performers? And they certainly didn't have 4 years to get it right if he was talking about a performance.

And I'm lost too! Help, Michael!!! Further clarificataion needed!
    Sarahli....that's always been my opinion too, if I take what you said correctly. I believe Michael left to reconnect to God, because he did leave his kids with his religious Mother, and Dr. Firpo Carr has made statements from the beginning about Michael wanting to do that. And as we get older we do want to connect spiritually.
    But, that also made be believe from the beginning that we wasn't coming back, it was just to get back to his faith. (esp since he reportedly contacted Prince back a year prior..and we know that had been a strained situation before) Now, since, I still believe that original thought, but I also know that all these clues are for a reason. Otherwise, they wouldn't exist and he'd just disappeared. We all can't be imagining all this.
    But, time will tell. I don't know how that thought would matter to all of us fans, or the world and why he'd leave clues though.....

Hi fordtocarr <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> , Michael planned a come back as well or there would be no point in hoaxing his death and leave clues <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ... about the 4 years and what has to be got right... well I can only speculate because Michael did not say it explicitly with specific words. Now as I've mentionned the "end of the world" is part of the hoax message as well, together with the NWO and their evil agenda. So getting it right means, for me, or be with God and fight for His cause nor be with the other side... no in-between or wavering or anything else. The changes that are coming are irreversible and cannot be changed or avoided, the only thing that we can get right is about ourselves, where we stand and where we want to go. We must deepen our LOVE.
    Sarhali wrote:
    So getting it right means, for me, or be with God and fight for His cause nor be with the other side... no in-between or wavering or anything else. The changes that are coming are irreversible and cannot be changed or avoided, the only thing that we can get right is about ourselves, where we stand and where we want to go. We must deepen our LOVE.

You make a very interesting point. I had assumed that 'WE' meant the world and if we couldn't reverse the direction of the world, the damage would be irreversible. But you are suggesting that each individual is being given a choice and if we don't make that choice for God, at some point the damage that's been done to us as individuals will be irrerversible and we will have to face the consequences of our choice. Or have I misinterpreted your thoughts?
    Sarhali wrote:
    So getting it right means, for me, or be with God and fight for His cause nor be with the other side... no in-between or wavering or anything else. The changes that are coming are irreversible and cannot be changed or avoided, the only thing that we can get right is about ourselves, where we stand and where we want to go. We must deepen our LOVE.

You make a very interesting point. I had assumed that 'WE' meant the world and if we couldn't reverse the direction of the world, the damage would be irreversible. But you are suggesting that each individual is being given a choice and if we don't make that choice for God, at some point the damage that's been done to us as individuals will be irrerversible and we will have to face the consequences of our choice. Or have I misinterpreted your thoughts?

Hi gwynned <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> , I think that the damages done to the world are there before us to see and consider, what has to be changed is huge, it would take more than 2 years for us to reverse things or maybe that I am being too pessimistic idk.... but my belief is that this is a cosmic thing that is happening, a planned event by God that cannot be stopped. So yes for me it is about getting it right with God, getting it right with ourselves and the things we say we believe in. A lot of people say they are this and that but are they really what they say they are? A lot of people say that they believe in things and uphold and are faithful to the best principals ever but do they really believe in what they say they believe in? Do they apply that on a daily basis? At some point all these things will be put to the test. So we better get things right cause what is coming I feel will reveal the truth, the real one. The world, the planet is like cleansing itself, we are in for a momentous transformation, all lies will be revealed and when Mother Nature will enter the "game" ... then pray. Sorry to sound so apocalyptic <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> but all that will end with a better world for us, this is just good news in reality.
  • [youtube:1z1b7oj6]
    'The crew' agreed... if only KO would ever tweet again, someone could ask, but he hasn't said anything since October 20.