MagicalXscapism-Michael Jackson The Business Man

applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Hello my friends!!!!

Wow Magical has a new video about Michael's ability as a business man.I've watched all the parts about this and she is awesome.Give Michael a finger and he will want the whole body ,lol <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> !!!!

Michael Jackson The Business Man Thriller 2 Part 12 B
[youtube:2822q3hb]

Comments

• angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Thanks for Sharing <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I thought this was an amazing video. I have no idea where she got her information but I'd like to know. According to her, MJ bought up stock in Sony Corporation making himself a major stockholder. If that is true, MJ is brilliant. I would love for him to come back and say he's now the majority owner of Sony.

It also makes sense her explanation of his financial matters and it makes total sense. I can't wait to see what she says next because it appears that she knows things that haven't been told before.
  • I thought this was an amazing video. I have no idea where she got her information but I'd like to know. According to her, MJ bought up stock in Sony Corporation making himself a major stockholder. If that is true, MJ is brilliant. I would love for him to come back and say he's now the majority owner of Sony.

It also makes sense her explanation of his financial matters and it makes total sense. I can't wait to see what she says next because it appears that she knows things that haven't been told before.

Hello!!!

Yes this is an amazing video,it's a petty no one cares to see this video.Magical is a very good investigator ,just like LunaJo67 is <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> .
    The part about Michael bussiness is intresting but what I found more intresting is the part with EMINEM, <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> .I found on youtube that part,lol and I was wondering how come Michael didnt say or did something regarding that horrible act from Eminem ........mmmmm, <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> .

Eminem jokes about Michael Jackson
    [youtube:23gtgu6k]

Now I want to discuss another issue that has been bothering me from a long time now.We all remember this ,right:

Michael Jackson dangles his baby over a hotel balcony

Ok so if this happened during Bashir era,after 2000,how come the paparazzi and televisions never showed us this,wich was before 2000,this was in 1997, <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> :

Michael Jackson with Prince Michael I & Debbie Rowe @ Munich, Hotel-Window, July 5, 1997

Rare Prince with Michael and Debbie At A Hotel In 1997

Why they made such a big deal when Michael showed us Blanket,but never said a think when Michael showed the world ,baby Prince,this is my question?????.Could be because Michael wanted that way,we all know he loves CONTROVERSY and I'm shure he wanted alot of that ,because the Bashir thing is part of the HOAX?????.What do you think,my friends?????

LOVE