Zsa Zsa -- Solid Gold Offer From the Grave

backstagerbackstager Posts: 291
edited January 1970 in News
Zsa Zsa -- Solid Gold Offer From the Grave
2/1/2011 12:40 AM PST by TMZ Staff

What does Zsa Zsa Gabor get for surviving blood clots and an amputation? A high-end funeral company is sending her a free gold-plated casket -- WORTH $40,000!!!!

0131-zsa-zsa-gold-casket.jpg

TMZ obtained a letter sent from a company called The Golden Casket which was sent to Zsa Zsa last Friday. The letter states, "We would like to honor Zsa Zsa Gabor by providing an exquisite, handcrafted, pure 24k gold casket."

It's unclear if the company knows double Z is not yet casket-ready ... but the letter continues, "We believe Zsa Zsa would want to be forever remembered as she has always been in life -- beautiful, elegant, uncompromising and completely original."

Zsa Zsa's husband, Prince Frederic von Anhalt, tells us he is "going to take the casket and have the gold melted to get a nice ring out of it. These are some f*cking sick people!"

More Zsa Zsa Gabor
Zsa Zsa Gabor Released from Hospital
Prince and Zsa Zsa 'Not Offended' By Lampanelli's Joke
Zsa Zsa's Famous Mansion on Sale ... For $28 Million!!!!!

-Reminds me of Michael a bit. Golden casket, not yet dead... Feel free to delete, if its already been discussed.

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2011/02/01/zsa-zsa-g ... -dead-40k/<!-- m -->

Comments

• wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    What!!!!!????????? You have got to be joking!

OK........
    date stamp 2/1/2011
    2+1+2+1+1= 7

here is the gematria match for the Headline:
    ZZSGOFG= 106 (1+6=7) = The Jackson 5

Also the website link to the casket company:
    <!-- m -->http://www.thegoldencasket.com/<!-- m -->

Blessings............
  • This makes me think of the casket guy
    viewtopic.php?f=48&t=14296&p=240462&hilit=tales+from+the+crypt#p240462. It could be a commercial of the funeral business wrapped in a satirical joke.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Harvey!!! Get some coffee hun because this news is oooooollllllllddddd!! Was on the daily gossip program here in Holland yesterday already.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Man that is like an insult...like go ahead and die or something.
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    I don't blame her husband, I would be a little ticked off too!
  • I don't blame her husband, I would be a little ticked off too!

I know - this is really horrible. No matter how much they are "honoring" her...
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    Didn't her husband lie about Ana Nichole Smoth saying he was the father of her daughter while all the investiagtion was going on into her death ect. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • As far as I remember [without googling it] he stated "he could be the father"-or something similar].

I forget the why he thought so. lol
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    <!-- m -->http://www.actressarchives.com/news/pos ... een-a-hoax<!-- m -->

Interesting article......sorry for the just-a-link

Blessings