Michael Jackson Lives! (MTV)

DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
edited January 1970 in News
Found this here: <!-- m -->http://clutch.mtv.com/2011/01/31/michael-jackson-lives/<!-- m -->

Michael Jackson Lives!

Posted 2 hrs ago by Adam K. Raymond in Music

In Brazil! And he drives a cab!

[youtube:wgh0zmdd]

Comments

• SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    *read later =]

ps.I also deleted the 'unwanted' post that hijacked your thread and your reply so it's clean again x
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    Ryan Seacrest tweeted this about this guy also

RyanSeacrest

It's crazy how much this cab driver sounds like @MichaelJackson <!-- m -->http://bit.ly/hJOLzp<!-- m -->
    about 5 hours ago via ÜberTwitter
  • Ryan Seacrest tweeted this about this guy also

RyanSeacrest

It's crazy how much this cab driver sounds like @MichaelJackson <!-- m -->http://bit.ly/hJOLzp<!-- m -->
    about 5 hours ago via ÜberTwitter

LOL - this guy sounds like MJ? I think he's adorable but...really? Ryan and TMZ both comment...maybe just to put MJ's name in the news? Sorry, I don't want to be harsh but really...anyone who sings a Michael Jackson song these days is being touted as a sound-alike.

Blessings.
  • hopehope Posts: 543
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> I never dreamed that Michael would disguise himself as a cabbie <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • KimKim Posts: 245
    Haha, that's cute
  • Oh God, I think SONY should hire him for the next album "Michael 2". He's much better than this Malachi dude.... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • just another background vocalist...he should to learn to hold high notes...and could improve <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • just another background vocalist...he should to learn to hold high notes...and could improve <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Well, he is a taxi driver not a background vocalist. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Brazilian Cab Driver Sings JUST LIKE MJ!!!
    2/2/2011 2:00 PM PST by TMZ Staff

In another world, this Brazilian cab driver could've been the biggest pop star that ever lived -- because dude can sing JUST LIKE Michael Jackson. You have to watch this!!!

020211-taxi-mj-video.jpg

The MJ-alike has already built a solid following on YouTube -- racking up more than 600,000 views.

Hopefully the guy who shot the video left him a solid tip.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    It was in this forum or another i saw that video <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!
  • brunob12brunob12 Posts: 162
    I'm brazilian and I saw this video ages ago, but just recently it got famous. I wonder why, since there's nothing like MJ in there.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Lol I've seen this all over tumblr. I agree there's a similarity, but no way it's *just like* MJ. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

• Brazilian Cab Driver Sings JUST LIKE MJ!!!

In another world, this Brazilian cab driver could've been the biggest pop star that ever lived -- because dude can sing JUST LIKE Michael Jackson. You have to watch this!!!

The MJ-alike has already built a solid following on YouTube -- racking up more than 600,000 views.

YT: <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eFvtUO2Ob0<!-- m -->
    In another world, this Brazilian cab driver could've been the biggest pop star that ever lived --

In another world... yes, in this world Michael is the biggest pop star because he's still here.. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> Thanks TMZ <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    everlastinglove_MJ You have reason, in this world there is only one, MICHAEL JACKSON, yet i have not seen another that equals
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Brazilian Cab Driver Sings JUST LIKE MJ!!!

020211-taxi-mj-video.jpg

Wow Harve, I wonder where you got this from... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

i see you watching us harvey.

kf3afk.gif

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • i see you watching us harvey.

kf3afk.gif

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • everlastinglove_MJ You have reason, in this world there is only one, MICHAEL JACKSON, yet i have not seen another that equals

You're right about that!
  • He is in Brazil guys! Thats what is told to me in this article. Wouldnt doubt it he was in the vehicle..lol. BeLIEve.
  • He is in Brazil guys! Thats what is told to me in this article. Wouldnt doubt it he was in the vehicle..lol. BeLIEve.

Possibly, OR that's what TMZ wants us to believe.....
  • MJFAN7,

Why does the picture of Michael in your signature looks like he is signing an autograph with his left hand.
  • This will probably only mean something to other UK members...

but, is it just me, or does this guy really remind you of Peter Andre???
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    This will probably only mean something to other UK members...

but, is it just me, or does this guy really remind you of Peter Andre???
    Not from the UK, but I do remember Peter Andre. Mysterious Girl right? LOL, I remember something with a clip with a beach and not too many clothes. Am I right?

I don't see a resemblence with the cab driver though.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

MJFAN7,

Why does the picture of Michael in your signature looks like he is signing an autograph with his left hand.

I'm not sure. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Somebody that saw this picture before me might have flipped it, either that, or he's ambidextrous. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->