Sade Anding on Murray's 25.6.09 phone call The Sun/TMZ

2»

Comments

• nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    This Sade sounds like a real "Smooth Operator" totally PUN intended here. And I'm trying to figure why they quoted the name of that Diana Ross song wrong. I'm Coming Up instead of I'm Coming Out. Sounds like Conny thought he was the sh*t throwing money around to these women. But yet he supposedly cannot take care of his kids or ex's <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    He's a real mystery man.
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    Sounds like Conny thought he was the sh*t throwing money around to these women. But yet he supposedly cannot take care of his kids or ex's <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    He's a real mystery man.

Wonder is Michael knew he had all these wives/girlfriends/'hired help'/children
    paying women for dinner,buying them dresses,not paying for his children,cheating on their mom's with the other kids mom,and basically being a bastard....
    I have merged two topics together,incase you're wondering where the other one is.
    I have changed the name too,so it combines both articles.
    One is about the sun,the other is TMZ's take on it.
    Same story,Sade Anding.

She looks like a very sad ending on that TMZ photo doesn't she?!

She might get a nomination...she won't win the Oscar though lol.
    <!-- m -->http://ballyhooligan.files.wordpress.co ... =200&h=405<!-- m -->

LMAO
  • all4loveandbelieve wrote: ever since Prince got sick and he was called out and Michael liked him.

She said ever since Prince got sick, I may be mistaken, but wasn`t Paris sick, and not Prince? I am not really sure. Not to believe what we hear about Conrad? He has this one right. He is not a cardiologist, nor a doctor,and does not know how to operate CPR. He got that one right <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I never understood why a cardiologist would be called to treat a child who wasn't feeling well. Why not a pediatrician? According to a New York Times article in September 2009, "Dr. Murray met Mr. Jackson in 2006, when the singer’s daughter, Paris, became ill on a trip with Mr. Jackson to Las Vegas, Ms. Sevcik said. A member of the singer’s entourage knew Dr. Murray and called him in to treat her; he struck up a friendship with Mr. Jackson."

Once again...nothing about the events surrounding Michael's "death" add up. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    What stood out to me is the song mentioned. I'm coming up sang by Diana Ross.

I'm coming out
    I'm coming
    I'm coming out
    I'm coming out
    I'm coming out
    I'm coming out

I'm coming out
    I want the world to know
    Got to let it show
    I'm coming out
    I want the world to know
    I got to let it show

There's a new me coming out
    And I just had to live
    And I wanna give
    I'm completely positive
    I think this time around
    I am gonna do it
    Like you never do it
    Like you never knew it
    Ooh, I'll make it through

The time has come for me
    To break out of the shell
    I have to shout
    That I'm coming out

I'm coming out
    I want the world to know
    Got to let it show
    I'm coming out
    I want the world to know
    I got to let it show

I'm coming out
    I want the world to know
    Got to let it show
    I'm coming out
    I want the world to know
    I got to let it show

I've got to show the world
    All that I wanna be
    And all my billities
    Ther's so much more to me
    Somehow, I have to make them
    Just understand
    I got it well in hand
    And, oh, how I've planned
    I'm spreadin' love
    There's no need to fear
    And I just feel so glad
    Everytime I hear:

I'm coming out
    I want the world to know
    Got to let it show
    I'm coming out
    I want the world to know
    I got to let it show

More of a perfect song for MJ...the words such as;
    I'm coming out (BAM/Return)
    I want the world to know (Announcement to the world that he LIVES)
    The time has come for me (Timing of the BAM)
    I have to shout (Tell us why he did it...to warn us)
    There's so much more to me (he is not just a performer but someone who cares for the world and the people in it)
    Somehow, I have to make them just understand (why he did it...faked his death)
    And, oh, how I've planned (not to worry because he always thinks things through and is a few steps ahead of everyone)
    I'm spreadin' love (Army of L.O.V.E)
    There's no need to fear (not to be worried it will all work out)

are very telling

Ditto! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> A very amazing song choice to summarize the hoax. And about this news; the dramatic structure is very needed for a feature film. And this one feeds the drama side of the hoax. Michael is going to show the world and this is definitely going to be a Thriller II!
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891

It is weird. She is overacting, a better actress would have cost more and they have a budget, this hoax has a big cast. lol

Sometimes Overacting is used on purpose to let the Viewers know that what they are watching is NOT real and it is all just a movie. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> So probably she is overacting on purpose or she was chosen instead of a professional actress because overacting was needed, and it was known that she was going to overact. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    I just saw her on TV moments ago crying her eyes out saying how she regrets being on the phone with Murray and saying she heard choking and coughing sounds in the background but she's also very vague. She didn't say maybe I could have saved Michael by not being on the phone but instead maybe I could have prevented the things that went on in that room from happening the way they did.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    I could be wrong, but she does look so familiar....is this the same person who was at the private funeral ??? The one that hugs the mystery man (who could be Dr Murray in disguise) ??????????????????? The one who is standing up in this still
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qlnGWwU ... re=related<!-- m -->
    [youtube:2ag3e72c]
    I could be wrong, but she does look so familiar....is this the same person who was at the private funeral ??? The one that hugs the mystery man (who could be Dr Murray in disguise) ??????????????????? The one who is standing up in this still
    [youtube:14ivsk2v]

She is an actual actress,her name escapes me atm though
    She is the one the camera fixes on while she talks to someone and says something along the lines of
    "I was crying,and then he told me he was still alive,and then we all went together,we went with him to (looks like she said hayvenhurst still working on it!)"
  • Um, is she supposed to go around giving interviews if she's a witness in the case?

And...
    Did that interview seem weird to anyone else? The whole time I was thinking they really should have gotten a better actress for that part. lol

It is weird. She is overacting, a better actress would have cost more and they have a budget, this hoax has a big cast. lol
    Something is not okay with this many people being involved in the hoax. A secret can be kept when you involve as less people as possible. It bugs me from the beginning.
    And the preliminary hearing... did they all lie under oath???
    I can only imagine that maybe the whole "death" scene was played by a few people who were in the know, and others who also stayed in the house that day still think it was real. So they don't have to lie. (Although they are lied to... but it's another topic). Probably this Sade is not an actress, and she really thinks that Michael is dead.
    But this theory of mine is also a little strange and I wouldn't really like if this was the case... But then again - how could so many people keep this big secret if they are all involved?
    Sorry if it was discussed earlier (probably it was) but I never found a topic about it, and in the last months I have had less time to read the forum.
    Who runs this TNZ on twitter,True news zone?
    They don't have a clue what they are talking about

Example
    TrueNewsZone TNZ [True News Zone]
    Yet pretty odd that 'Sade Anding', is giving interviews about that "certain call" here and there, wasn't a witness in the dr. Murray case.

ER,she was?
    On day 4,2nd on the stand,before lunch and before Bridget Morgan and Nicole Alvarez.
    TNZ are about as good at reporting the actual news as TMZ....

Last week they tweeted that the 'fans' trying to get into FL-who we know are Taaj and one of her stalker friends-were believers trying to prove it's empty.

Give me strength.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    I agree with that.....how can so many people keep a secret.

But maybe because, all the certain people involved, have a "gag order" and are on payroll...or contract. There are many, many actors trying to get a job, and I'm sure if the price is right, they will do what they have been told to do, under some signed confidentiality agreement...IMO.

I have seen many familiar faces at every public appearance and courtcases.

I have extensively researched this from the beginning, and it is possible that this is the case. The rest is just nature taking its course. There are beLIEvers, and fans fighting for justice, but we are not on a payroll.

Certain actors continually show up, and it leads me to believe that these people are playing their part in this amazing hoax.

Remember the first child support hearing with CM??? There were some weird looking people there, who seem to be in disguise. They may have been used later for other roles and have not been recognised in their new role.
  • I agree with that.....how can so many people keep a secret.

But maybe because, all the certain people involved, have a "gag order" and are on payroll...or contract. There are many, many actors trying to get a job, and I'm sure if the price is right, they will do what they have been told to do, under some signed confidentiality agreement...IMO.

I have seen many familiar faces at every public appearance and courtcases.

I have extensively researched this from the beginning, and it is possible that this is the case. The rest is just nature taking its course. There are beLIEvers, and fans fighting for justice, but we are not on a payroll.

Certain actors continually show up, and it leads me to believe that these people are playing their part in this amazing hoax.

Remember the first child support hearing with CM??? There were some weird looking people there, who seem to be in disguise. They may have been used later for other roles and have not been recognised in their new role.
    Thank you for your answer 2good2btrue!
    I haven't thought of this possibility yet. I should have though, as during this hoax we have been looking for disguises continuously <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I find it absolutely possible - although these are still a little too many people who MUST keep this secret. Even if they get a lot of money, there is a risk that they tell their boyfriends/girlfriends, etc after having a little wine or something. Okay, maybe nobody believes them even if they blab out something about the hoax <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Oh, okay I got a little better concerning this question <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Sometimes writing helps to solve problems, having new ideas <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

But I still would like to hear your opinion about the preliminary court hearings. Did they lie under oath, or some of them don't know a thing about the hoax or...? How can this problem be solved? They must have figured out something for not causing these "witnesses" any trouble.
  • This is what stuck out to me:
    She added: "He told me that whatever I hear about him to not believe it, that he would explain himself - and that he was sorry that I had to go through this."

Here are my thoughts:

She is speaking now because she gave evidence in the court and now she has sold her story... MONEY. I think thats the reason and i have to give her credit for waiting this long to sell her story. Karen Faye didnt wait for the prelim, did she???

Also.. about her "lying" about Murray inviting her to London. This could be the truth. Murray seems to have a lot of women on the go, and it could be that he lied to her and promised a trip to London as a way of impressing her and getting her to stick around. That, along with the flashing the cash, is classic womanising behaviour.

Also.. this stuck in my mind... anyone remember Sam Gossen tweeting threats to Kenny Ortega?>>> she tweeted to him "I HOPE YOU COUGH TO DEATH"
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Also.. this stuck in my mind... anyone remember Sam Gossen tweeting threats to Kenny Ortega?>>> she tweeted to him "I HOPE YOU COUGH TO DEATH"

I remember that and I thought it was disgusting. Are you thinking that because Kenny asked for water? Was SdG in the courtroom that day?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Also.. this stuck in my mind... anyone remember Sam Gossen tweeting threats to Kenny Ortega?>>> she tweeted to him "I HOPE YOU COUGH TO DEATH"

I remember that and I thought it was disgusting. Are you thinking that because Kenny asked for water? Was SdG in the courtroom that day?

I know SDG was hanging about the prelim as i saw her on one of the videos. I dont know if she was there every day or if she went into the court.

I thought of that comment after Sade Anding said she heard "coughing and mumbling" in the background.

Probably means nothing, but it just brought to mind the threat Sam Gossen made to Kenny Ortega. x
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

I know SDG was hanging about the prelim as i saw her on one of the videos. I dont know if she was there every day or if she went into the court.

I thought of that comment after Sade Anding said she heard "coughing and mumbling" in the background.

Probably means nothing, but it just brought to mind the threat Sam Gossen made to Kenny Ortega. x

Ah okay. I tend to think that particular 'fan'group are the ones that made his life miserable at times and therefore I find it odd that Karen seems to be best friends with them, since she claims to have been so close to MJ. Maybe Karen's role is to expose them for what they are: ignorant and dangerous stalkers. Maybe they all play a role, although I can't see why they would act like that, and maybe Karen is equally crazy. Everytime I look at her with him or see her talk about him, I get the feeling she always wanted to be more than just his make-up artist, but then again, she would be one of millions I guess. I must say I am honestly puzzled about KF, but I think we will know in time.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• all4loveandbelieve wrote: ever since Prince got sick and he was called out and Michael liked him.

She said ever since Prince got sick, I may be mistaken, but wasn`t Paris sick, and not Prince? I am not really sure. Not to believe what we hear about Conrad? He has this one right. He is not a cardiologist, nor a doctor,and does not know how to operate CPR. He got that one right <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I never understood why a cardiologist would be called to treat a child who wasn't feeling well. Why not a pediatrician? According to a New York Times article in September 2009, "Dr. Murray met Mr. Jackson in 2006, when the singer’s daughter, Paris, became ill on a trip with Mr. Jackson to Las Vegas, Ms. Sevcik said. A member of the singer’s entourage knew Dr. Murray and called him in to treat her; he struck up a friendship with Mr. Jackson."

Once again...nothing about the events surrounding Michael's "death" add up. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Thank you for posting this. I knew it, wasn't Prince who was sick it was Paris. Again wrong information. This is what I said all along why a cardiologist taking care of a young child? Pediatricians are for young children. Go figure that one out. thanks again.
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    [youtube:5x2qyc68]

She is an actual actress,her name escapes me atm though
    She is the one the camera fixes on while she talks to someone and says something along the lines of
    "I was crying,and then he told me he was still alive,and then we all went together,we went with him to (looks like she said hayvenhurst still working on it!)"

yep, her name is Regina Hall