Taking action against YouTube for Michael NOW

SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Just been sent this and asked to help/pass it along so,I am doing so.
Please read and if possible lend a hand to stopping the slander on youtube against Michael tomorrow.
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/8jsokr

On Friday 4th February 2011, @DeborahFfrench said:

Would you like to take part in a youtube experiment? One designed to do something about the horrific amount of hate videos on youtube featuring Michael Jackson.

A simultaneous targeting of these videos on is planned for Saturday, Febuary 5. Times are detailed below.

Many groups on FB and many here on twitter including @MJJJusticePrjct, @mjsarmy1, @support4mj, @777MJJ, @Luna_respectMJ, @Qbees and many, many others here -- are coming together to promote & participate in this action to try and remove certain youtube videos & users from youtube.

We are hoping you will join us. Here are some simple instructions to accomplish this task.

1: WHEN and WHERE:

WHERE: Youtube
DATE: Saturday Febuary 5, 2011

TIME: ONE HOUR WINDOW
12:00 PM -- 1:00 PM EST
11:00 AM -- 12:00 PM CST
09:00 AM -- 10:00 AM PST
5:00 PM -- 6:00 PM GMT

2: WHAT:
After you have signed in and /or created your Youtube account, please go to the links below & follow these instructions:

1 Dislike the video (thumbs down)

2 Move across to the Flag icon to your right & click
on it.

3 A drop down box will appear. Select 'hateful or
abusive content.'

4 From there, move your cursor across to the right
and select -- 'Promotes Hatred or Violence'

5 Another drop down list will appear:

- colour

- disability

- ethnic origin

- gender identity

- national origin

- race

- religion

- sex

- sexual orientation

- veteran status

The above list is double-talk by youtube as reporting these kind of videos does not really fit into the categories they show. Personally, I select either race or sexual orientation as these abusive users are promoting an untrue and false lie about Michael Jackson and sexual abuse, and are often racist. Your choices here are not ideal but youtube will not accept your report if you do not make a selection.

3: Who:
Target these Links:

http://www.youtube.com/user/WackoJackoFucksKids

http://www.youtube.com/user/JackoNiggerKiller

http://www.youtube.com/user/FatherlessMaggot

http://www.youtube.com/user/Blanket666Jackson

http://www.youtube.com/user/666PrinceMJackson666

http://www.youtube.com/user/lolatrape666

http://www.youtube.com/user/HouseOfPainGROUP

http://www.youtube.com/user/UltraPropofol

Please Note:
With users -- House of Pain & ultra Propofol -- feel free to work your way through their entire video catalogue, as well as flagging and reporting their home channels.
Results will not show immediately as it takes time for youtube to process reports of abuse.
But if we all do this today & at other dates in the future, we may seriously impact the effort to cleanup the hate on youtube. Other efforts to deal with persistent youtube abusers in relation to MJ are also happening offline.

Thank you and good energy to our work this Saturday!

Comments

• I'm all in! Thanks for sharing!!!
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    me too <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Great, some YouTubers are a disgrace to the human race. I'll tweet it along. I won't be home myself during that hour because I have too work, but I will flag them now.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    Thank you/Mercí/Danke etc!!!

I agree Souza,I read some of those comments and have to close the window before I let rip on them.
    Some of the things written make me feel physically sick.There should be some sort of screening where certain words can't be used.
    Thank you/Mercí/Danke etc!!!

I agree Souza,I read some of those comments and have to close the window before I let rip on them.
    Some of the things written make me feel physically sick.There should be some sort of screening where certain words can't be used.
    YouTube should take action against members like that. If they can delete your video or account in a split second because there might be some copyrighted material in there, they must have a way to moderate users as well.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Oh, and it's "dank je (wel)" in Dutch

Oh, and it's "dank je (wel)" in Dutch

YAY I learnt a Dutch word!
    I feel so cultured right now...
    haha.

I'll just say thank you,it works for everyone <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

I also agree about them having mods on there to sort it out,it's probably the most racist,hate filled site on the internet.
  • oh that great <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I know these videos i like see off, but nothing ever been done with them, though i prefer not share it here, rather PM. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> though hint of it, being pokemon <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
  • Maybe there should be a massive pm so more people help to take this people away from youtube...?
    Yes,that would be good,or make it a global topic?
  • Despicable! I will follow-through as instructed. 12-1 you'll see me on youtube! Thanks for posting Sinderella!
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    Thanks Sinderella I'm in, I've never seen any of these videos obviously but I can imagine how sick they are from some of the hater's comments I've seen on MJ tribute videos, those are bad enough. These "people" and their videos need to be wiped from the internet so if we can help that happen then we'll do whatever it takes. The army mobilises yet again, and it sounds like there are lots of other groups joining this fightback, always good to hear.
    You're all very welcome,nice to rally the army up once again and bring the haters down!
    Really,this shouldn't need doing,YT should get a grip on the absurd use of language,racisim and hate on their website.As Souza pointed out,they are quick enough to remove videos that break copyright so it should be moderated and have a banned word list.

If any of you could RT the link to the xltweet that would be amazing!! xo
    This is due to happen in an hour everyone!!!
  • Count with me i´m in! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • HELP! I don't see a flag icon
  • Some of this sh** is so evil and satanic it's disturbing my spirit. I'm practically doing this job with my eyes closed. There's evil in the world, it's not about Michael. Evil exists to attack anything good.
  • Done for all the links and for some more i found just in the track list offered by youtube...
    Done as much as i could find.

Anyway they'll put it back, but i can really win "dumb game", so don't push me <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I've just made Brett Ratner RT it

ER, SOL it should be at the side doll

Get as many people involved as possible

Thank you V <3
  • <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj6I6LbZ ... re=related<!-- m -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Not enough balls to show their face
    Not enough brain to remember their lines

Guys....i guess you're flagged now !

Damn this should be some new week end activity : every saturday, kick some hater's a*s
  • May I say i'm pissed off by the fact that METAL Rock is always used for those videos and it gets on my nerves that this music is always linked to HATE, and used for such purpose... <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

Metal is not Evil and it's not Hate...
  • Guess this is a good campaign, we should do this more regularly! Maybe once a month.

Take those ******************* down

<!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->

Ops sorry, meant to be spreading L.O.V.E. just forgot myself for one moment! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

Keep up the good work guys.

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Okay - I've gone through the list and then some. These are disgusting - I had no idea so many evil and malicious videos were out there. What a defamation of character. It's one thing to stand on freedom of speech but totally another when the speech is based in lies in order to attack or defame another and that is what is happening. I see these videos as nothing more than gang activity that Youtube should take down. Grrr......this made me very angry this morning. I didn't even watch the videos but simply started and stopped them but that was enough for me to get the jest of the content therein.

I hope Youtube does something about this.
  • Guess this is a good campaign, we should do this more regularly! Maybe once a month.

Ops sorry, meant to be spreading L.O.V.E. just forgot myself for one moment! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

Keep up the good work guys.

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I totally agree - this needs to be a monthly routine. Blessings on your day <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Yep ! This should be made regularly. They just wish to get us crazy but if we keep doing it peacefully, they'll get bored trying to find new titles to load their videos...This people have no life...it's time they find something better to do with their energy !

Of course, everyone here should RT and share to their followers on FB and Twitter to get more people flagging.