Forum back up

Comments

• I don't post much at all I'm afraid, but I do visit regularly to see what you amazing people are doing/finding out etc. I did wonder what had happened - I don't know the ins and outs, nor do I need to - just glad to be back again <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

(My only worry is going to be remembering what password I am currently using, if we have to change it every 30 days - but that's just me and my scatty memory)
  • Oh, it is so good to be back here with all of you! Home sweet home... Thank you so much, Souza, for all your hard work and dedication!

LOVE,
    Andy
  • xxmjxxxxmjxx Posts: 304
    Thankyou thankyou thankyou xxxxxx <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Thank you, Souza! Good idea with change of passwords.
    Gotta say.. I kinda paniced when site was ''gone''. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Love you guys!
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    Dankjewel Souza!!
  • I am very happy that the forum is back! Thank you for your hard work, Souza.
    and God bless you!
  • It's a good feeling to be back. Missed seeing all the familiar names I've grown accustomed to. Thanks Souza for all the effort you put into this site - it's truly appreciated <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Let's stay united, let's focus on our mission and keep the LOVE alive despite the negativity. The truth will prevail.
  • Let's stay united, let's focus on our mission and keep the LOVE alive despite the negativity. The truth will prevail.

Amen to that!

LOVE,
    Andy
  • Thanks Souza! Ahhh, I missed you guys! *big hugs* Feels so great to be back on the forum, again <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I was like a lost puppy when it went offline <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> can't imagine, a place without this forum, not same in another forum at all, so glad it back, though i always wonder where mo gone to <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • It really feels good to be back. Thank you for all your work Souza & the ones who helped.
    Now let's keep on investigating Michael's genius hoax <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • Thank you SOUZA, now get some much needed rest.

Its good to be back in the saddle again................. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Many thanks for all Souza!To be nicely again here <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    Good to be home, though the home away from home at MJKIT was like a nice little vacation! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Thanks so much Souza for all your hard work. We really do appreciate it. Great to be back and see everyone reporting in!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    GRACIASis good to return home <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Ah home sweet home <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Thanks SOUZA for your incredible hard work. I knew you could fix it. I was kind of lost these days without all of you guys. I love you Souza and all the MJ family. By the way I had to change the password.
  • sailyasailya Posts: 82
    Thank you! Thank you! And thank you! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I LOVE YOU ALL & GOD BLESS:)
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Anyone having problems with logging in, please mail me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:souza@michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com">souza@michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com</a><!-- e --> and I will halp you get back in.

Some members need to be approved now, that's something in the settings I will change back, same goes for the error you get when you try to post long and quoted posts.

If anyone has other problems, let me know and I will try to fix it.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Thanks Souza, glad to be back <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • mattiemattie Posts: 296
    Back again <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • kel70kel70 Posts: 182
    glad the forums up and running again! i don't post much but am here everyday for updates, love to all <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • So glad to see everything's working again....that must be such a pain to go thru that. Thanks for all the hard work, Souza!!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Glad to see everyone back and things back to normal!
  • ROFLROFL Posts: 530
    Thanks Souza and Badkolo. good to be back.
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
This discussion has been closed.