Official Superbowl Thread

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Repost from MJKIT, originally posted by Souza81, Sun 6 Feb 2011 - 4:33 pm
Ok, as I am unable to watch at the moment, please update me! I heard Dodo's running around etc?

Link to the livestream is here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/tv/bbc_one_london/watchlive

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Jermaine Jackson's tweet:

@jermjackson5
    Michael was the 1st to nail & define the #SuperBowl half-time show with 'Heal The World'; a performance & message still relevant today
    27 minutes ago via web

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

FORGET THESE STEELERS, HUH!

Half time is coming, can't wait! I hope there will be clues

[youtube:25mhzcy5]
    GRAB THE DODO

Yeah, we had one Dodo, one white Bunny, one "You have been conditioned to believe" (in the same commercial as the bunny), a Majan end of the world type thing...

Anything I missed so far?

Yeah, we had one Dodo, one white Bunny, one "You have been conditioned to believe" (in the same commercial as the bunny), a Majan end of the world type thing...

Anything I missed so far?

Darn, sounds like I am missing out...

Jermaine is tweeting his bootie off:

jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson
    Agreed, special moment for #blackeyedpeas & @iamwill. Deserving. Michael personally chose him as a collaborator. He thought him "a wizard"

I didnt see any clues <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Ok, we had Usher going underground in MJ pose...Then the red L O V E signs, the "Where is the Love" and the "Tonight's gonna be a good time."

We also just had DOdo tweeting:

5alivedodo Dodo
    Wow. The show has begun.

I think things are in motion.

And then there is THriller - Glee after the show.

the black eyed peas was very futuristic, as always. Reminded me of the "scream" music video, but with colors. & their costumes looked like TII costumes. There were hundreds of "back-up dancers" around the stage in head to toe costumes, and they lit up in green it reminded me of green-man. Also the light up stage that spelled out LOVE.

Wow, a lot is going on there? Superbowl ... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I need to sleep now.

Good luck with your hard work Souza.

Am I the only one who thinks the BEP performance was lackluster? I love them but not this performance. It was okay. 1993 and Michael Jackson sill reigns surpreme of course!

It was an awesome half time show. I kept expecting MJ to come out any time! Everything in it reminded me of him. I was watching with my husband. He said "Michael Jackson will show up any minute!" He is not a believer and thinks I am a little nuts for thinking he is still here. It really surprised me. He said the show was the best one he had seen and many things about it reminded him of MJ. Strange.

Am I the only one who thinks the BEP performance was lackluster? I love them but not this performance. It was okay. 1993 and Michael Jackson sill reigns surpreme of course!

no, you are not, there was something off with the sound :scratch:

no, you are not, there was something off with the sound :scratch:

oh, that's upsetting to have the sound off. maybe that's why at one point fergie gave a strange look to will.i.am. i almost thought she was signalling that something PHENOMENAL was about to happen. the concept was cool it just didn't translate well for me. i'll watch it again on youtube and try and appreciate it more. thanks forst.

Also, Will said he'd be tweeting about the performance during the performance. Has anyone seen his tweets? I'm not on twitter.

Also, Will said he'd be tweeting about the performance during the performance. Has anyone seen his tweets? I'm not on twitter.
    # @PerezHilton thanks perez...it means a lot from you... vor ungefähr 1 Stunde via Twitter for BlackBerry®

als Antwort auf PerezHilton

# That was so freakin sick...wow...!!! vor ungefähr 1 Stunde via Twitter for BlackBerry®

# At&t??? Wow...no service during halftime...unbelievable vor ungefähr 1 Stunde via Twitter for BlackBerry®

# Att crashed...ahhhh!!!! The worse vor ungefähr 1 Stunde via Twitter for BlackBerry®

# Look out for the commercial I directed right before halftime...I try to maximize on every minute possible to be creative vor ungefähr 1 Stunde via Twitter for BlackBerry®

# My butterflys are flying around like crazy <!-- m -->http://yfrog.com/hs83vpej<!-- m -->

vor ungefähr 1 Stunde via Twitter for BlackBerry®

# Here we go...a few more minutes and we go live vor ungefähr 2 Stunden via Twitter for BlackBerry®

# I'm in the back getting ready and I can't see the game <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> vor ungefähr 2 Stunden via Twitter for BlackBerry®

# Is this game a blow out??? vor ungefähr 2 Stunden via Twitter for BlackBerry®

# iamdiddy Follow will.I.am @iamwill because he's tweeting from his performance during the halftime show !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Dancer. Did he say anything about the performance?

Thanks, Dancer. Did he say anything about the performance?
    He just tweeted:

Mc hammer loved our halftime show..."Wow" I'm so happy <!-- m -->http://yfrog.com/h26mrxvj<!-- m -->

vor 1 Minute via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Well I just tried to post to Jill and it didn't go thru... so here it goes again.

I have to say that your post reminds me alot about how my husband feels about this whole thing. He thinks I am completely off my rocker... however he did say today that it looks like Michael is behind the half time show. I was quite surprised because he thinks MJ is dead. I have tried to explain it to him, but he won't listen plus it would take too long to tell him what is going on with this whole hoax anyway lol. So he sits in one corner and I sit in the other corner when it comes to Michael lol

Finally got here,
    this temporary forum is confusing

this is not funny. what an asshole did it? Can't wait this superbowl to finish, so I would watch Glee. If anybody cares: Pitsburg - 25, Green-28

Finally got here,

Well I thought no forum at all would be more confusing...

Finally got here,

I agree, Souza.

Finally got here,

no doubt. But I want the original back <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Glee is starting