"HE'S BACK" Promo

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Repost from MJKIT, originally posted by *Andrea, Tue 8 Feb 2011
[youtube:rli08hvs]

THe whole thing seems very Michael-ish...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    hmmmmmmm that does make you wonder <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Hmmm, should say the V factor for MJ!!!

I agree....definitely looks like "piece-by-piece" and he is revealed!

Wow!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Piece by piece "simon" is revealed, and the song playing is "O Fortuna", the same song that played on "Dangerous: The Short Films" intro. Also "he's back!" <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Oh, good. I thought I was the only one thinking that. Makes me feel better (and more sane.. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> )

On ET (Entertainment Tonight) today they were interviewing Simon. They asked him to name a couple things that people didn't know about himself. His answers were that he liked cartoons and climbing trees. He said he climbs trees everyday! I found this to be very Michaelish too. Sorry I don't have a link to post, but it was on todays show.

The parts used of the song:

O Fortuna Oh Fortune (means luck really)
    velut luna like the moon
    statu variabilis you are changeable

Were Simon and Mj connected at all?

He even wanted Michael to appear in his show this year!
    Cowell, the lead judge on the ITV1 series, has made it a priority to persuade Jackson to appear on a live show during its next series this year, according to The Daily Mirror.
    Link: <!-- m -->http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstop ... rance.html<!-- m -->

I saw this in Holland also on tv a couple of days ago and my hart went beating very fast ... <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    The beginning reminded me of Smouth Criminal in TII, when Michael goes through the glass.