Thriller Era Mike with Bad Era Mike picture on a book?

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
Repost from MJKIT, originally posted by iMISSYOUMJ, Tue Feb 09, 2011<br /><br />
Hi I don't know where to post this. So please pardon me. But I found this picture on Tumblr.  :) Hmm.. tell me if it's a Bad Era MJ on that book. <br />2w3chn4.jpg <br /><br />Thankyou! :)

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    On the pic in the book or MJ looking at the book.  The MJ standing is def around '85, totally.  I can't see the book enough...what are YOU thinking??? :)

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    This is bad Era, the book is "Moonwalk" Michael's autobiography. It looks to me as if they're planning the cover, so yeah I'd say around '85.

I call that the "Thr-ad" era, <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

• Woaah, this IS strange... Michael in this picture is fromThriller era, but on the book there is michael from the BAD era :S
    How is this even possible? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • It doesnt look like the Bad era to me...The photo is Post Thriller Era Pre Bad Era Michael...That's what I think
  • thiller era
  • Yayayya this pic is taken in thriller era, but on the book cover it's bad era? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Actually, you can do alot with makeup, lighting....
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    It looks like Thriller MJ looking at Bad MJ on the album cover to me. This is strange. Could be photoshopped though. Who knows?
  • you guys have to remember, michael changed his face right before the making of captain EO. That was in 85 i believe
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    I think it's between Thriller and Bad era, but not Thriller.

He looks like that shot in Hold My Hand, where he's holding a child.
  • Hmm that pic on that book is tricky here's the full picture <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    mj-snewgirllykeduh-albums-more-mikey-picccs-3-picture3830-looking-i-guess.jpg
    Here it is flipped <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • pepperpepper Posts: 558
    Michael's handprint reminds me of this:

Michael Jackson "Broken Heart" stone
    32262c_100.jpg
    <!-- m -->http://www.natedsanders.com/InvImages/32262c_100.jpg<!-- m -->

More info. at this link:

<!-- m -->http://www.natedsanders.com/ItemInfo.asp?ItemID=32262<!-- m -->
  • Bee BeeBee Bee Posts: 391
    I don't want to sound stupid, but I don't even really recognize Michael at all. I see a hand and a face, but I couldn't tell if it was Michael in that photo. I don't think I've ever seen the photo. Are you sure you're seeing Michael?
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    O'rly<br /><br />
  • michaelsladymichaelslady Posts: 279
    I know this topic is old, but I just happen to run across it while viewing the forum portal. I do see what most people here see regarding this pic. my head is spinning and I have soooo many mixed up thoughts regarding this. anyone else care to elaborate on what they think?  :WTF: