TMZ's Last Minute Valentine's Day Cards!

fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
edited January 1970 in News
Did you see this? TMZ <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

conradcard_full.jpg

TMZ's Last Minute Valentine's Day Cards!
2/12/2011 12:50 AM PST by TMZ Staff

Did you forget Valentine's Day? Don't worry -- 'cause TMZ has got your back! Simply download one of our sure-fire VDay cards and watch your loved ones be kinda-sorta impressed!

0211-valentines-day-card-launch-v3-credit.jpg

**For extra brownie points lie and say you made it -- those kinda things totally help you get lucky.**

Comments

• ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> that is weird ,what does it mean ?
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    Good 'ol TMZ.
    Each card has relative txt to the image which is lovely <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I like how they chose a picture of him in his fake Mason gear.

As for V cards,Murray has a few to send this year
    ex wife
    waitress
    Nicole
    dancer/xgf

The ones we haven't heard about yet.............lol.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

I think the text that comes with it is interesting. You would think they would put a text like "You sedate me with your love" or "From Conrad with Propofol" or something like that. Instead of that it says "True love never dies". I think that's interesting to say the least.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    This is actually on the TMZ site....
    they have a bunch of made up Valentine cards with celebs. Lindsey Lohan's says......"You Stole My Heart"
    however, why on Earth would they have this particular title with Murray? With the words NEVER DIES in all caps..........? That is very odd, but I like it <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Blessings!
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    Jesus... I simply don't know what to say. On one hand they made the same "humorous-making-fun-of" card with Lindsay ("You stole my heart"- considering the new stealing accusations lately) and Beckham. They deffinitely make fun of these two (Lindsay& Beckham). So considering this, I take the Murray one this way. I think they don't give a shit on respect. That's why. I reached to the conclusion they would go that far as making horrible bad taste fun even on someone's death.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    TMZ does these things only with Michael, to say the non-believers when they see this <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • PJ4MJPJ4MJ Posts: 323
    Interesting to me that that TMZ used the pic with the masonic chain around his neck. I would think the standard CM photo with the cheesy smile and arms folded would be the obvious choice.

Anyway, CM being a fake mason was discussed way back in December 2009:
    http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1890
  • :shock: that is weird ,what does it mean ?
    stupid celebrity Valentine cards, every year they do that
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    The text is chosen very interesting
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403

You would think they would put a text like "You sedate me with your love" or "From Conrad with Propofol"

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Why using Connie with True Love and Never Dies?
    If is a joke i find it very odd looking at the circumstances.
  • Haaaaahahaha!!! This is great! Basically it means MJ is not dead, clearly <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    That this extracted David Beckham of his nose <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • Haaaaahahaha!!! This is great! Basically it means MJ is not dead, clearly <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

EXACTLY!!! HE NEVER DIED! If he did really die, there wouldn't be a joke about it now would there??
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    Haaaaahahaha!!! This is great! Basically it means MJ is not dead, clearly <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    But it's made in the same way as the others, making fun of everyone's particular situation. Look ad Lindsay Lohan with "You stole my heart" and all the thousands of articles on TMZ about her stealing that necklace. I find it hard to see it otherwise than a bad, very bad taste kind of joking, considering the situation.
    Do you really think TMZ would not make a bad taste joke about someone's death? They make fun of everything with no sign of feeling miserable.
    That this extracted David Beckham of his nose <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

Un beckhamoco <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

• I think the text that comes with it is interesting. You would think they would put a text like "You sedate me with your love" or "From Conrad with Propofol" or something like that. Instead of that it says "True love never dies". I think that's interesting to say the least.

Excellent points! The "From Conrad with Propofol" had me cracking up! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    [Gema wrote:

paula-c wrote:
    That this extracted David Beckham of his nose

Un beckhamoco
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    This picture has always bugged me.....the one here of Murray with the freemason necklace. I have always felt it was shopped for some reason. How can we tell for sure? I searched around to find another picture of him with it....can't find anything. I did find this blog article:
    <!-- m -->http://www.freemasonrywatch.org/blog/?p=307<!-- m -->
    *in the comment section of this article, there is talk about fake masons and that "Grand Lodge" we had pictures of is there as well........I just don't see Murray as a Mason.

Back to the photo for a second.......it seems like the necklace lays wrong mostly around the right side (Murray's left)......is someone really good with pictures here?

Blessings Always!
    is someone really good with pictures here?

TMZ has excellent photoshoppers!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• maybe it is poking fun at hoaxers

If TMZ would want to make fun of hoaxers, they would post an article about us, claiming we are loonatics and out of our mind. Instead of that, they linked to this forum on their blogroll and let us be. Posting the article of his 'death' 6 minutes before he actually 'died' is still one of the biggest clues that TMZ is in the know and is playing a role in this and I think their biggest part is yet to come.

Also, I don't see how this could be something to make fun of anyone, because it's actually a very true quote, because true love really never dies. It's just another hint from TMZ towards the hoaxers that says "don't worry guys, hang on, because he really isn't dead."

• fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    I agree with Souza...
    I think Michael "uses" the media, TMZ, which have pretty much crucified him throughout his life (the entire media not just TMZ). I don't know that it's Michael getting with them, but I think they know or probably seem to know what 's going on, and get info from Michael's people. Makes them money, keeps them on top, works for Michael. They'll prob. get first scoops on the return. They are in the "what if" theory like a lot of the world is.
    JMO

• If TMZ would want to make fun of hoaxers, they would post an article about us, claiming we are loonatics and out of our mind. Instead of that, they linked to this forum on their blogroll and let us be. Posting the article of his 'death' 6 minutes before he actually 'died' is still one of the biggest clues that TMZ is in the know and is playing a role in this and I think their biggest part is yet to come.

Also, I don't see how this could be something to make fun of anyone, because it's actually a very true quote, because true love really never dies. It's just another hint from TMZ towards the hoaxers that says "don't worry guys, hang on, because he really isn't dead."

that would be nice. guess we wait and see. true love also waits <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • tinamjjtinamjj Posts: 688
    I swear... if this is no hoax I'll go to L.A. and kick them into their asses. If this is no hoax this would be so damn crude and ridiculous. So I hope it's just a huge clue - I hope for us - and for them <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->

Souza - "from Conrad with Propofol" is great, LMAO!