Janet at Piers Morgan, CNN

scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Piers Morgan has replaced Larry King and having now an interview w/ Janet.

<!-- m -->http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/showbi ... ichael.cnn<!-- m -->

12:51 PM ET
Share this on:Facebook Twitter Digg del.icio.us reddit Mixx MySpace StumbleUpon

Comments (91 comments)
Janet Jackson describes her favorite memories with Michael Jackson
In this preview from tonight's revealing "Piers Morgan Tonight" interview of Janet Jackson, the superstar talks about her relationship with her brother, Michael Jackson.

"I feel like it's part of my job as a little sister, to have the back of my brothers and sisters," said Janet, describing Michael as "very sweet, very gentle, incredible smart. Always about love." She also recalls a memory the two shared during their youth.
"Mike and I were very close," Jackson tells Piers Morgan. "We used to go to this restaurant called Love's...and we used to get a ton of dinners and we'd drive around in the car looking for homeless people to give them to."

The full interview airs tonight at 9pmET/PT, and on CNNI tomorrow at 21:00 CET. Check out this excerpt from Jackson's new book "True You" here

<!-- m -->http://piersmorgan.blogs.cnn.com/2011/0 ... l-jackson/<!-- m -->

Comments

• [youtube:2bbbtaaz]

[youtube:2bbbtaaz]

• She is SO beautiful...wish I could trade faces with her...then she would REALLY have something to be insecure about. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • I love Janet more and more every time I see her. Thank you for sharing this interview with us. She is so much like Michael....

I especially love how she and even Piers describe Michael. Blessings.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    *rtw*
  • From the same interview:

<!-- m -->http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/st ... ss_1202286<!-- m -->

Janet & Michael Jackson Handed Out Dinners To Homeless

MICHAEL and JANET JACKSON cruised the streets of Los Angeles handing out dinners to homeless people.
    The superstar singer has opened up about her colourful past and her personal issues in a new book True You: A Journey to Finding and Loving Yourself, and writes about her closeness to her late Thriller hitmaker brother, who died in 2009.
    And during a candid chat with Piers Morgan on his CNN show, Jackson reveals her favourite memory with Michael is when the famous pair would hand out hot dinners to down-and-outs.
    She recalls, "Mike and I were very close. We used to go to this restaurant called Love's, I don't think it's there anymore, and we used to get a ton of dinners. And we'd drive around in the car looking for homeless people to give them to.
    "We used to do it all the time, and just give them food. And one guy said, 'I don't want your stinking food!' And I was like, 'Let's get out of here!' He (Michael) was the one who was driving and I was the one passing out the food. But that's the only time there was any sort of rejection."

How sweet was he.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Very nice interview! I'm thinking Michael was thinking the homeless wouldn't recognize him, or he had some slight disguise on. I had kinda thought he didn't drive much, always had chauffeurs, so that would have been fun for him too. I know Larry King truly loved MJ and I'm pretty sure he thought he was alive, but I didn't get any hint of PM knowing he's alive, yet he definately respects Michael, so that's good. I'm wondering if there is going to be a series of interviews of other people close to MJ next.