Paris video MJs Hand ?

MJLive2010MJLive2010 Posts: 139
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Hello everybody I just cam Across this video from paris and when I saw it a Hand waved in the clip it looks like MJ to me but who knows I just wanted to share it with you pause at 0.08 [youtube:23xejipz]

Comments

• ejayejay Posts: 455
    Not to offend you but sorry, i'd just say its "someones" hand. There really is nothing linking it to being MJs.
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    That was a fake hand on a stick modeled after MJ's.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    the title of the video says "with jermajesty" so it's probably Jermajesty's hand.
  • It is not Michael's hand. I wonder who leaked this video on youtube? I feel she is too young to be already splattered in youtube. I hope Michael doesn't see this.
  • I think it´s not Michael´s hand but somebody else´s.
  • YuliaYulia Posts: 122
    That hand frightens me a bit. It is very fast and blurry but that shape of his fingers.... We all know Michael's hands' shape

24visyu.gif

w1eiy1.jpg
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    It can be anybody's hand, i just wonder whether the family or the kids know that their videos are exposed to the public and put on Youtube, it's sad.
  • That hand frightens me a bit. It is very fast and blurry but that shape of his fingers.... We all know Michael's hands' shape

24visyu.gif

w1eiy1.jpg

Great analyse as I said It look like MJs shape <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    Marlon Brando poster! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I think it's too difficult to tell for sure. But I agree that it's worrying these videos are finding their way onto YouTube, unless they're SUPPOSED to and have been given the ok by the man himself.
  • is it just me or is any 1 eles seeing when the hand waves there wat looks like a bit of black hair at the edge hope i'm not going crazy <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • is it just me or is any 1 eles seeing when the hand waves there wat looks like a bit of black hair at the edge hope i'm not going crazy <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

NO YOU ARE NOT CRAZY I SEE IT ALSO <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

NO YOU ARE NOT CRAZY I SEE IT ALSO <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

Could it be Mike's <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    So Mike has a fro and the hands of a little kid? Sounds like whoever it is is burping and fanning the stink at Paris even..

Yea I don't think it's MJ.
  • So Mike has a fro and the hands of a little kid? Sounds like whoever it is is burping and fanning the stink at Paris even..

Yea I don't think it's MJ.

they can't have Mike out openly so they probely put a wig on him nd the hands a bit blury nd fast so u never no nd tat was probely a noise in the back ground we can never rule out it being Mike