Michael Jackson - It's Time to Believe

PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
[youtube:1f3kq74x]

Comments

• Purelove, thank you for posting this video, it brings up my spirits. I can't wait until Michael comes back so he can know how much he is loved...
  • Aaaaaaaaaa can't wait for that moment! I have got so many gray hear already for God's sake, Michael.
  • Interesting. Without God nothing makes sense. I think that Evangelicals are the ones promoting the May 21, 2011 "Judgment Day". But, I'll stick to the Bible. No one knows when is the end of times.
  • Thanks"PureLove" for posting this vid. BAM´s day is near and i´m waiting for his return.
  • Thank you for posting this video PureLove!!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Interesting. Without God nothing makes sense. I think that Evangelicals are the ones promoting the May 21, 2011 "Judgment Day". But, I'll stick to the Bible. No one knows when is the end of times.
    And no one one knows what Jesus looks like anyway. Those paintings are some artist's ideas. Could be wa-a-a-y off. The Bible talks about a great deception, that if possible even the very elect would be deceived.

Nice video!
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    @ PureLove- thx for posting this awesome video, it made my day, when/if he comes back it'll be the happiest day in my life.