Jason Malachi new Youtube account

alicemjalicemj Posts: 20
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Hes here lol
<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/user/MalachiJaso ... Fv6gqGH72Q<!-- m -->

this song is on his favorites
Please listen..dont you remind the breaking news?
[youtube:2ihy8mml]

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    He's a very good dancer, and has obviously studied Michael's moves thoroughly. I'm pretty sure MJ hired him as a sort of double for the hoax, music-wise. MJ knows what he wants, and is a genius.
  • ok what you think about this video?
    [youtube:3bu25h0u]
    and he says on description:
    audios from december 2010
    And you thinks the voice is Michael
    And you think the album is Michael
    And you thinks the company is Michael
    don't need upload complete audios now
    <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

sorry but still i think in some songs is jason Malachi's voice!!!
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    To me this dude sounds nothing like Michael.
  • To me this dude sounds nothing like Michael.
    so..you think on Michael's album is his voice in all of the songs?
  • No it does not sound like Michael. He tries his best, but he is not succeeding.
  • He is missing the sweetness in his voice and the grace in his steps.

Yes, I believe it is Michael on his album and some other vocals too....but not Malachi's. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    Seems like one of his backing dancers has a hard time trying not to giggle! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I obviously agree that JM doesn't have the magic in his voice or in his moves, but I would stilll not be willing to bet my life that it's not him or another soundalike on Michael. I'm still 50/50 on that one. Could be a huge curveball MJ has thrown us with the album.
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    We can say that JM has nothing to do with MJ, but we have to recognize that this guy is talented, that he can make MJ's fans doubt about voices and snippets songs. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • The MICHAEL album is 100% Mike. Not Jason. Also, if you listen to that first video you will realize that that is the exact same glass breaking as Jam. Ask yourself why would this be. And why is he using MJ's moves constantly? It's pretty obvious who he is working for/with.