Dave Dave - @officialdaev

2»

Comments

• anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    He just posted this.....

Dave Dave
    officialdaev Dave Dave
    It is my understanding that an article that was printed in The Sun has resurfaced.

I assure you that nothing in that article was based on any thread of factual information.
    5 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    »

And I am positive that the bearer of that false information never knew me and was compensated for claiming they did. I love you all. Muah!
    4 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

I don't know if this is the real davedave or not.
  • YuliaYulia Posts: 122
    That day was very difficult for me, and it has been difficult ever since. Part of that difficulty lies in the rumors that followed.
    half a minute ago

I would like for all of you to accept the reality that when I was on Larry King, Mr. Jackson was preparing to be at one with the earth.

2 minutes ago via HTC Peep

When those rumors began to surface, I didn't respond due to the rediculousness of those claims.
    1 minute ago via HTC Peep

I went to a fineral where my dearest friend was laid to rest. I sat beside Elizabeth during the precession and I experienced much sadness
    less than 10 seconds ago via HTC Peep

because my dearest friend was gone.
    half a minute ago via HTC Peep

That can only be rekindled through the beauty of Michael's music. Murray is now on trial.
    less than 20 seconds ago via HTC Peep

I am aware that in great admiration for my former friend, his musical accomplishments and his spirit you are trying to hold onto a hope
    2 minutes ago via HTC Peep

That surely would not be happening if Michael was still alive. I hope this clears some things up. You all exist within my heart.
    half a minute ago via HTC Peep

He talks too natural,it's too obvious. He's addressing us, who believe he is alive. He's the first one in saying this! God, shut up, Dave!! I can't hear this anymore..... i knew ... i knew

I feel like my head is spinning. I think i'm going insane and that I cannot understand things right anymore,that my view was horribly deformed by imagination for almost 2 years. The sadness, anger and fear I feel are horrible. maybe I'm breaking down after 20 months and no, I'm nt made of iron. I care too much about Michael and this is yet too much and too painful for me. They killed him!!
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I am sure that Dave Dave can spell better than that. He was more articulated and methodic in other occasions. Wasn´t he studying to become a lawyer? Would he spell that bad? Nah.
  • I am sure that Dave Dave can spell better than that. He was more articulated and methodic in other occasions. Wasn´t he studying to become a lawyer? Would he spell that bad? Nah.

The twitter these tweets appears on:
    http://twitter.com/officialdaev

Is connected to this myspace page as the tweets appear there also:
    http://www.myspace.com/theofficialdavedave

This is either Dave Rothenberg or a complete fake but how are we to know the truth?
    If this is really Dave Dave then he has been knowingly misleading and playing with believers all along.
    Misleading? I think that´s the word.

LunaJo posted another great video
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SWw1pl7 ... er&list=UL<!-- m -->

I understand that DD was the one uploading it and then the account closed.
    I noticed that about minute 3:00-3:30, the song used is linked to either Malachi or the Main Attraction, but is not. That song is sang by Tom Fox, not Malachi or the other.
    This I know for sure 100% because we have contact via myspace. I love to listen to his songs, that one especially. So yes, misleading is the word.
  • Yambo3003Yambo3003 Posts: 291
    We don't know yet his agenda. All we can do is continue to investigate. Do not lose hope. We have more evidence to link MJ is alive than this. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • YuliaYulia Posts: 122
    he deleted his page today. how about this?
    I told Tom Fox (the singer whos voice is in the video) what was going on.

People need to stop stealing other´s work and claiming is theirs or someone elses work just to createt controversy and confuse MJ supporters.

It´s the 2nd time DD closes his myspace (if it was him on the 1st place, that´s another question). May be he realized it´s time to stop confusing people.