@MJTPortrait The Michael Jackson Dot Portrait Twitter

SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
http://twitter.com/MJTPortrait

PLEASE FOLLOW The Official Michael Jackson Tribute Portrait Pages. Be part of MJs legacy forever by getting a dot in your name in his Portrait.

Use this thread for any updates,tweets and connections.

S xo

The thread where you can read more on what it is about
http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=76&t=12942

Comments

• I'm already a dot. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    AWESOME! What number?

Everyone who has one post your numbers up!! xo
  • Dot # 15,367
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    I'm dot # 239373...I'm on his upper lip! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • AWESOME! What number?
    Oh girl you gonna make me have to wade through my email ..lol
    I think it is like 240,000 something and I am on his cheek or something.
    I'll post it when I find it.
  • Sind we need to spread this via facebook too, many ppl dont have twitter. Does the project have its fb page? I know how I could get this out on a massive scale. Will be happy to help! xo
    Sind we need to spread this via facebook too, many ppl dont have twitter. Does the project have its fb page? I know how I could get this out on a massive scale. Will be happy to help! xo

YES!!!!!!
    They do,but you know...this is why I am taking over lmao..they SUCK at publicity and getting them there dots hooked up to the portrait.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Im-a-dot-on-the-Michael-Jackson-tribute-portrait/106823186026710

Since like..what May 2010 It only has 1,531 fans.The portrait was started in 2009...
    They have 1MILLION DOTS they need to get signed up!!!!!
    Now,this is a GREAT plan chlobear because some lovely member on here runs the biggest MJ fan page on FB next to his own one(it has like 118,000+fans) so we can combine forces and I would TOTALLY appriciate all your help.
    I will ask can I get control of the FB page and be added as admin.
    Watch this space...
  • Sind we need to spread this via facebook too, many ppl dont have twitter. Does the project have its fb page? I know how I could get this out on a massive scale. Will be happy to help! xo

YES!!!!!!
    They do,but you know...this is why I am taking over lmao..they SUCK at publicity and getting them there dots hooked up to the portrait.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Im-a-dot-on-the-Michael-Jackson-tribute-portrait/106823186026710

Since like..what May 2010 It only has 1,531 fans.The portrait was started in 2009...
    They have 1MILLION DOTS they need to get signed up!!!!!
    Now,this is a GREAT plan chlobear because some lovely member on here runs the biggest MJ fan page on FB next to his own one(it has like 18,000+fans) so we can combine forces and I would TOTALLY appriciate all your help.
    I will ask can I get control of the FB page and be added as admin.
    Watch this space...

Awesome! Cus I know ppl that run several MJ sites on fb with like 10th members in total so that counts too! <!-- s;-) -->;-)<!-- s;-) -->
    I'll get on it right away! Well after I've slept a bit <!-- s:-D -->:-D<!-- s:-D -->
    L.O.V.E.
  • This would be helpful because I'm not on twitter but I would see info on facebook. I tried to get a dot once but it didn't go through for some reason. I'll try again.
    This would be helpful because I'm not on twitter but I would see info on facebook. I tried to get a dot once but it didn't go through for some reason. I'll try again.

I will get to work on it tomorrow doll!!!
    Hope it works this time for you xo
  • Sinderella

Looks like I guessed wrong. HA
    TaDa! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    RunFaYaLife's Profile | Dot Number: 16227 right cheek
    Sinderella

Looks like I guessed wrong. HA
    TaDa! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    RunFaYaLife's Profile | Dot Number: 16227 right cheek

Haha!The cheek is a good place to be!
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    Dot Number: 272488
  • dot number 13986.

I'll continue spreading the word. Blessings!
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    My dot is in his eye <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    And mine issssssssssssssssss 269,699
    Which oddly is also part of my new phone number
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    #269707, on the older MJ's nose! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> They're asking us to guess what era that one is from, so far I'm thinking it's the 2000s but need to wait till he's done a bit more first before it's possible to say for sure.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Found my number:

I could have had a lower number but did not sign up when I new about the site.
    Still pretty low Gema =]

As long as everyone has one/gets one and is part of it,that is the main thing
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    # 240647 here. I'm on his upper lip. tee hee
  • mdcmdc Posts: 343
    I'm Dot Number: 261848
  • hopihopi Posts: 195
    My dot is in his eye <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

...mine too... the left one... dot 4582 <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Billie JBillie J Posts: 250
    I am dot number: 272493 <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • 270658 - Older Michael's nose. How cool is that?! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    Got it <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->) 272494
    How do I know where it is at though??