Body language analysis of O2 press conference.

13»

Comments

• on 1313614849:
    <br />as I think back to the day of this announcement, I was doing some work at home (when I had a small TV in my office before they changed the TV signal stuff) I thought: why is Michael Jackson using an old school puppet/magic show backdrop for such a major announcement? then he was saying stuff like: this is it, and this is my final curtain call... LOL I remember thinking why is he using such phrases like he's about to kick the bucket! Then he did! Now I think about it, MJ had to be cooking things up!! LOL<br /><br /> mj_bad/ <br />
    <br />I felt this way, too. It just wasn't the usual MJ fashion of announcing such a big event (with MJ everything is a big event lol). And he's usually has a soft spoken voice when does public speeches. I really don't think this speech was scripted word for word, but the words he uses take on a deeper meaning that what most believe the speech was about. You're not alone in this assessment. I believe this is MJ, just with a very bizarre behavior.
  • I have been reading for quite some time ....<br />I will have to agree on the fact there was 2 doubles where one of them was sick<br />Perhaps the one that was sick was supposed to make the O2 announcement ... but he couldn't .. <br />so they sent the 2nd double which was on short notice.<br />This is why he looks out of place.  It was not rehearsed.  <br />The minutes the crowd waits for his arrival on stage is when the 2nd double is getting briefed<br /><br />I used to be able to make the difference from the his hairline moonwalk_/<br /><br />I miss him
  • xxmjxxxxmjxx Posts: 304
    Yes, if you close your eyes and listen, is does sound well not like michael,i dont know,but the part of the clip thats always got me thinking is,at 5.25,he seems angry at someone in the crowd,have a look,hes does seem annoyed at somthing..... :? :?