Prince, Paris, Blanket on Good Morning America

13»

Comments

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Well....PureLove
    This is my thinking on the matter right now....his back was SO up against the wall.
    He had massive debt and 02 concert contract for 50 concerts he really did not want to do.
    So in order to make it believable he would have to make a verra dramatic exit left.
    Which he did.
    I think the clues just add to his usual known mystique of am I here Or not?

I get your point. We think very different about the reasons of the hoax. I do not believe he was in debt or he signed the 02 concert contract for real. I never believed he was going to have those concerts and I believe TII was made to be a movie, not simple concert rehearsals. I believe that those are all parts of the hoax. But I respect your opinion.
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • It is like in a good Hitchcock movie - nobody's got the right answer as to what really happened <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Shamone, guys, we must believe! We cannot be less happy than MJ kids. They are happy, they are not grieving so why are we???? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • Shamone, guys, we must believe! We cannot be less happy than MJ kids. They are happy, they are not grieving so why are we???? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Because they know the truth for sure, and we're still guessing. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    It's really sad 2 see that a lot of members have lost faith after watching the program, honestly, my faith in hoax hasn't been shaken, Michael is alive and i think kids are old enough to make their own decisions and it's time for them to have a life as all other kids, 2 have friends, 2 go 2 school, IMO Michael understands it very well, he cannot protect them and shield their world forever. I believe in Michael, he knows exactly what he does, if he was really gone, i highly doubt that Katherine would do this, would expose the kids, even if it was the kids' decision, in the memory of her son she wouldn't do it.
  • They look happy and well.I'm very glad about this.They are growing so fast & beautiful.
  • 2MuchMJLuv2MuchMJLuv Posts: 332
    Mission accomplished!!! That's the whole point: to convince the powers that be that he's gone--and doing whatever it takes to do so. The tears, the pleas, the debates--it's all a part of the game. They can't afford to leave a stone unturned.
    Why did Mrs. Jackson decide to make that book about Michael if Michael is indeed alive? If she wanted to make a book about Michael she could have given it another direction, whereas now even the title refers to Michael being gone. Why even make a book to profit from? And why, oh why, is Howard Mann her business partner?! And why is she ignoring the estate that actuallu seem to have some good ideas about the kids and how not to exploit them? So many questions...

Again the family is making me very confused.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    2MuchMJLuv wrote:

Mission accomplished!!! That's the whole point: to convince the powers that be that he's gone--and doing whatever it takes to do so. The tears, the pleas, the debates--it's all a part of the game. They can't afford to leave a stone unturned.

I thought of this way, i do agree.
  • sk2001sk2001 Posts: 238
    I think what they meant was how unaffected the kids were of other kids around them as they seemed to naturally fit in with them and enjoy, this is why she told the story of how a kid asked her if she knew MJ. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

After watching that video, it should be 100% crystal clear to everyone that MJ is alive.

Just listen to the reaction of the reporters:

George Stephanopoulos: "You can tell, at least from the appearances, Robin, they’re amazingly unaffected by all this."

Robin Roberts: "I was just taken aback."

Why are they so shocked? Because the kids are "amazingly unaffected by all this." "All this" being the presumed "death" of their father. It should be obvious that MJ has been with his kids throughout all of the hoax. That's why they're so "well-adjusted."

In a previous interview Paris said before 2009 they were covered in public so that nobody knew what they looked like, so that they could go out in public in freedom without being mobbed, which was very smart of MJ, although the public didn't understand it back then, and thought it was just one more "weird" thing about MJ. But then right before he "died" he let the world see the kids with him so that everyone would know what they look like. This seems to be part of the plan, too. The kids are so impressive, so mature way beyond their years, and that in itself disproves the idea that MJ was "weird." It proves that MJ has always been exactly the kind of father that the kids say. It proves the truth and disproves the lies. It restores MJ's good name for the public to see and to hear from the kids.
  • Mission accomplished!!! That's the whole point: to convince the powers that be that he's gone--and doing whatever it takes to do so. The tears, the pleas, the debates--it's all a part of the game. They can't afford to leave a stone unturned.
    Why did Mrs. Jackson decide to make that book about Michael if Michael is indeed alive? If she wanted to make a book about Michael she could have given it another direction, whereas now even the title refers to Michael being gone. Why even make a book to profit from? And why, oh why, is Howard Mann her business partner?! And why is she ignoring the estate that actuallu seem to have some good ideas about the kids and how not to exploit them? So many questions...

Again the family is making me very confused.

Do think Michael told his mum to describe his nose as a toothpick? or talk about how he had to much plastic surgery done? I always got the impression Michael was very sensitive and especially about his looks so I don't see that happening with Michael around but then again what do I know? Speculation, speculation...

Am I right to assume that you believe in the "Michael's not coming back theory"?