the 2011 yellow brick road

giuliana78giuliana78 Posts: 37
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Hi everybody I am sorry I had problems so I wasn't able to use internet.
I actually follow just 4 or 5 accounts on you tube and here is one of their video I hope you will like it too.

[youtube:x2nl72nk]

Comments

• fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    Things that make you go HUMMMMMM
    Good looking out
  • DancerDancer Posts: 1,225
    Interesting! Thanks for sharing. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    Also at the end of the Oscars the other night there were about 30 of 40 kids singing somewhere over the rainbow with the yellow brick road and the emerald city in the background. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Also at the end of the Oscars the other night there were about 30 of 40 kids singing somewhere over the rainbow with the yellow brick road and the emerald city in the background. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

really?it is amazing. again a coincidence.I didn't know because we don't see Oscars on tv here <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    [youtube:152og4mm]
    Wow, that's so Michael. Not only the Oscar winners, but Michael's final dream is coming true too. Sweet kids.

So there's his hidden hand in things again, or maybe I'm crazy.
  • MFFreedomMFFreedom Posts: 273
    ... And once again: letters on the shirts are mirrored/backwards ... I wonder why <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    Thanks for posting the video <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Yes I almost fell off the chair when I saw that. Yes strange the words are backwards on the shirt....hmmm maybe its like MJ's video One more chance...we are all on stage....it's like a mirror <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • pepperpepper Posts: 558
    ... And once again: letters on the shirts are mirrored/backwards ... I wonder why <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

The video has been posted so that the image is reversed. I saw this part of the show "live" on TV, and the print on their shirts was correct and not a mirror image. The shirts say the name of the school the kids are from "PS22" and "Chorus". The words underneath are the parts they are singing - Green shirts "soprano" - blue shirts "alto"

Seeing it on TV, I thought Michael might have had something to do with it, too...