Why is Michael's children on the Youth Board of HTW???

hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
edited January 1970 in General Discussion
http://www.justagoodcause.us/youth-board-of-advisors3.htm

I hope they are not being exploited in the name of greed. Interesting how they speak of litigation against them and how they are not able to respond to e-mails at this time at the very end of the page. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    This is confusing to me too. The Michael Jackson Estate seems to be pitted against Katherine and the kids.

TS, can you give us some insight on this, please?
  • i wonder if these kids have had lawyers appointed to them individually also, apart from katherine and the estate?
  • i wonder if these kids have had lawyers appointed to them individually also, apart from katherine and the estate?

I doubt it.

And with HTW .. just a bad move.

I guess - honestly - Katherine has no idea and just gets exploited ... along with the kids.

So sad ...

I am afraid we should face it and not overestimate her. She`s always been more of a recluse herself and - obviously - has had not the best advisers = did not make the best choices.

I doubt it.

I guess - honestly - Katherine has no idea and just gets exploited ... along with the kids.

So sad ...

I am afraid we should face it and not overestimate her. She`s always been more of a recluse herself and - obviously - has had not the best advisers = did not make the best choices.

so i guess if the estate lawyers really are looking after the kids best interest they have to keep too many hands from getting in the pot. it sure seems like the jackson's have always had too many people around them with their hands in the cookie jar .imp

I doubt it.

So sad ...

so i guess if the estate lawyers really are looking after the kids best interest they have to keep too many hands from getting in the pot. it sure seems like the jackson's have always had too many people around them with their hands in the cookie jar .imp
    The children do have a court appointed attorney at litem. I had her name and contact address somewhere (at work and can't look it up). But, yes they indeed have legal representation as it usually happens in family court cases involving custody (remember, a court had to rule re custody)
  • Yes, but legal representation only for custody purposes, not for other - i.e. financial - matters.