could this be the impersonator from this is it?

2»

Comments

• stephsteph Posts: 177
    How many people have herd of this guy before this was put on you tube?
    just seems odd that this has come out after all this time
  • backstagerbackstager Posts: 291
    How many people have herd of this guy before this was put on you tube?
    just seems odd that this has come out after all this time

I was just thinking the same. I've never heard of him. Before now, we've pretty much been on top of impersonators. Kiss, Navi, Ecas, etc. Weird we haven't seen this one until now.

He could pass for Michael. Especially with the glasses. This practically SHOUTS "This Is It" to me.
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    To me he does not look like Michael at all and looks too short but he is a good dancer
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I've always rejected the double-theory...and when I saw this guy I was like wtf...seriously...where are his lips? that was totally Michael in this is it and at the press conference...i'll stick to this til' the end....Has "TS" ever said something about the double theory?

TOTALLY TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU! NOBODY can have that beautiful smile and his curved fingers! It was definitely, 100% Michael in TII and at 02. TS didn't say anything about this double issue.

eirzhh.jpg
    x2rwig.jpg
    20k52mo.jpg
  • dom425dom425 Posts: 100
    I've always rejected the double-theory...and when I saw this guy I was like wtf...seriously...where are his lips? that was totally Michael in this is it and at the press conference...i'll stick to this til' the end....Has "TS" ever said something about the double theory?

TOTALLY TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU! NOBODY can have that beautiful smile and his curved fingers! It was definitely, 100% Michael in TII and at 02. TS didn't say anything about this double issue.

eirzhh.jpg
    x2rwig.jpg
    20k52mo.jpg
    Everything you two have said makes perfect scence. I think that this is the first time were when at first I think that it is not him speaching to the public , then I finally see that it has to be him. Then I discover another thing that I love about him is his ablility to fool people so well.
  • personally i think this guy is the same guy in TII the penguin scene, there's no way that the penguin in TII is michael at all.