Article -"Bhatti Stays Coy on Being Michael Jackson's Son"

2»

Comments

• With that M.J outfit and his hair Michael must be the father.
    Are you for real?? Because he has his hair styled in a certain way and wears an outfit, that proves it??? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

So if i wear a Madonna outfit, would that prove she is my mother??
    Wow! What I said does sound crazy.
    <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Welcome to the crazies... im a fully paid up member myself. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I had a search on the internet and found these photos which are said to be Riz Bhatti, Omers bio father:

riz_bhatti_01.jpg

rizbhatti.jpg

This is Pia Bhatti, his mother:

SNN2305D-180_851607a.jpg

Wow, this picture of Omer and his 'bio dad' are making me even more convinced that he's Michael's son. He looks so much more like Mj then this guy!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Look at the eyes! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    If I am correct, that man who lived at Neverland as Omar’s mother’s husbnd is Omer’s step father. Not his biological father.
  • If I am correct, that man who lived at Neverland as Omar’s mother’s husbnd is Omer’s step father. Not his biological father.

Oh, man.. it gets even more complicated then!
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    Well I believe Omer is MJ's son. He looks too much like Michael in my opinion. He even has mannerisms like MJ and he has a soft spoken voice like MJ. I think Omer has a right to keep this information to himself. It's only important that MJ knows and the rest of the family if Omer is a Jackson. If he chooses to tell the public then so be it. I found this video where you can even see MJ and Omer have the same exact facial expression.
    [youtube:zajl0p7m]