The RETURN the WORLD has been waiting for

MJsFan4EverMJsFan4Ever Posts: 334
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
[center:r98tm1a1]mjisback.jpg[/center:r98tm1a1]
[center:r98tm1a1]This video goes from Michael faking his death to his actual return which I think will be soon, very soon.
Thank You and hope you enjoy!
[/center:r98tm1a1]
[center:r98tm1a1][youtube:r98tm1a1]

Comments

• scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    I really cannot imagine Michael's life not being King of Pop, without stage. But that is for sure, he is done with King of Pop. the article I posted recently confirmes that Michael was auctioning King's clothing way before June 25,2009. Whatever it is, we want him with us. I don't know why, but I have had feeling something is missing since June 25,2009. Weird.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    I think Michael was tired of being "King of Pop". He just wanted to be Michael Jackson, the father, the friend.
  • Yambo3003Yambo3003 Posts: 291
    Great video!! <!-- s:-) -->:-)<!-- s:-) --> Love it! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I think Michael was tired of being "King of Pop". He just wanted to be Michael Jackson, the father, the friend.
    Sad but i have to agree with you
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    Thankyou for posting it's a great video
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Thank you for posting the video. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Wow! Beautiful video. I love it!
  • IntegrityIntegrity Posts: 449
    Great video! We will see him in July 2011:)
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    *rtrl*
  • Great Video
    thank you for posting.
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Thank you for posting this video, I do strongly believe Michael was fed up of being the King of Pop, and I don't blame him. He will come back as the King of Directors or producers. blessings.