CHeck out my new MJ Tattoo

m8ightym8ighty Posts: 99
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
Just went and got this done today, its still not entirely done but so far im happy with it. For as much as he has helped me through hard times in my life, the least i can do is give an arm for him.

3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

Comments

• Wow! That is awesome! I'm inspired. I want an MJ tattoo!
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    That's cool. I love the way you wear your heart on your sleeve.
  • Lovely OneLovely One Posts: 430
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Awesome!!! Love it!
  • andy1andy2andy1andy2 Posts: 212
    WOW! Thats really cool. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    OH YEAH....!
    I still don't have mine...chicken
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Sweet tattoo! Amazingly detailed.

On a side note, I'm always surprised and pleased to see that there are guys on here. LOL.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    WoW!!! That's so amazing just like THRILLER!!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • It looks painful.. very nice, tattoo is an art. Do they have it in Henna, so it wouldn't hurt <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> You are gutsy. blessings.
  • Wow!! I love it!
  • m8ightym8ighty Posts: 99
    Thks everybody! for the compliments.
    Im not gonna lie, it did hurt, especially towards the end.... but its not unbearable.
    Definitely getting more LOL
    This is how it will look in the end
    4.jpg
  • m8ightym8ighty Posts: 99

On a side note, I'm always surprised and pleased to see that there are guys on here. LOL.

LOL Thks for acknowledging that. I do catch alot of flack from other guys here and there but i let them all know they can kiss my rear, cause they dont know what i know about MJ, and if they where to brush their ignorance aside they would then realize the truth. Im never ashamed to defend his name.
  • Thks everybody! for the compliments.
    Im not gonna lie, it did hurt, especially towards the end.... but its not unbearable.
    Definitely getting more LOL
    This is how it will look in the end
    4.jpg

Good luck to you.. It is very nice, I hope it will not be too painful. blessings
  • Wow congrats!
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Wow!! So cool!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I want an MJ tattoo sooo bad, but I'm still thinking of ideas. I really like yours though! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787

LOL Thks for acknowledging that. I do catch alot of flack from other guys here and there but i let them all know they can kiss my rear, cause they dont know what i know about MJ, and if they where to brush their ignorance aside they would then realize the truth. Im never ashamed to defend his name.

Good for you m8ighty! I wouldn't worry about those guys either, they just don't know any better and I feel bad that they aren't making an effort to try. But that will change soon, I'm sure. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->