BAMsday! by LunaJo67

VictorVictor Posts: 582
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation

Comments

• Seriously, I don't know who to believe... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> So I decided to believe my ears. One thing I know for sure - that's not Michael Jackson! and Dave Dave does not use his surname Rothenberg.
    I'm not convinced.

*walks away scratching her head losing respect for LunaJo*
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    Actually Malachi was pretty different and could say it is not Michael. I don't think Malachi sings those songs, it is Michael w/sounds that only he can make. Neverthless, hopefully when Michael returns, we will know who sings what and if God forbid it is lie, Sony will be sued by Michael big time. If they can screw Estate, they cannot betray Michael. the msg posted by Dave on youtube was dated 2008. I don'g t get connection to BAM day posted in 2008.
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    lol
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    part 2

[youtube:366nwysq]
  • Part two has been removed by the user....wonder why? Can anyone remember what was in that video? Blessings.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Both videos are removed <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> did any of you have the chance to watch them?
  • cassicassi Posts: 175
    [youtube:307yrw0d]
    Here is the second part, she had to reload on her other channel.
  • cassicassi Posts: 175
    also there is another video, and starting at 9:00 the girl from hollywood tonight is auditioning for this is it <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> everything looks so well planned <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

[youtube:2zij62ma]
    *rtwl*
  • techdivatechdiva Posts: 448
    Part two has been removed by the user....wonder why? Can anyone remember what was in that video? Blessings.
    Use this link. You can view both parts. She was afraid her account may get deleted.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/missunbreakable09

I love LunaJo´s research.
    The video DD was triying t upload is not really truthful. At minute 3:30, the song "wayfair stranger" is sang By Tom Fox <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I love his songs and have been communicating with him via myspace since 2009. He is not Malachi or the other guy.

I have no idea what DD is trying to accomplish.