His turn: Jermaine J. has book deal for long-rumored me

Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
His turn: Jermaine Jackson has book deal for long-rumored memoir

By The Associated Press, Wednesday, March 16, 10:42 AM
NEW YORK — A long-rumored memoir by Michael Jackson’s brother Jermaine is finally coming out.

Touchstone announced Wednesday that Jermaine Jackson’s “You are Not Alone: Michael: Through a Brother’s Eye” will be released this fall. Touchstone, an imprint of Simon & Schuster, promises a “faithful and loving portrait,” but one with “no subject off limits.”

Jackson spoke in 2003 of wanting to write a memoir and reports surfaced again after Michael’s death, in 2009.

Sisters Janet Jackson and La Toya Jackson also have books out this year.

<!-- m -->http://www.washingtonpost.com/his-turn- ... story.html<!-- m -->

Comments

• I guess I must hire a shelf in a public library because my flat is too small for all those books... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Bee BeeBee Bee Posts: 391
    Yay, finally a few bucks and some additional 15 minutes of fame for my favorite Jackson brother. *yawns*
  • mdcmdc Posts: 343
    Ahh, so the truth has a price tag? I've gotta tell ya if this is the truth that's supposed to come out that he's been spewing on about for months I'm gonna be pissed and I won't even tell you what he can do with his book. The truth according to Jermaine doesn't amount to much in MY book because he has been soooooooo truthful the last 2 years hasn't he. Two words in the title of this article summed it up for me: His Turn. Yep, that's what it's all about. Hate to break it to him but it will always be Michael's turn. I've often wondered how those who claim to be the next Michael Jackson or those who think it is now their turn think people are so easily replaced in someone's heart and life. Like because Michael is dead I now have a space open for them. Does it work that way? Is it supposed to? If so, I'm malfunctioning. Sorry if this offends but I'm tired.
  • kdkennedy74kdkennedy74 Posts: 264
    I posted in another thread that with all of the Jackson's books coming out that I am going to have to read them all and find the inconsistencies (we know there will be plenty) but like I said before at least this summer I will have lots to read and keep busy with!!!!
  • I posted in another thread that with all of the Jackson's books coming out that I am going to have to read them all and find the inconsistencies (we know there will be plenty) but like I said before at least this summer I will have lots to read and keep busy with!!!!

That's a great idea! We will get to read 8 different realities (and that's just from the siblings). Of course, if we go back to our own families, we all probably find different stories and perspectives there as well.
  • Oh, Joe is working on an update of " The Jackson's "....

I am so tired of that ..... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • i wont buy this. i will read it free online. Someone will upload it. There is always a way.

So up yours Jermaine! Not one penny from me, i am afraid!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    If half of everything you read is a lie, that's half of some interesting true things about Michael that we might not have known before. Of course the public will believe it's all true and not even notice inconsistencies. There's forgiveness but it's so hard to erase the bad taste in my mouth after the song so long ago, "A word to the badd". I just feel confident that MJ is in control and he will be triumphant in all this.
  • Michael's family will go to any length to make a buck. OMG... I think Michael should have faked his death couple yrs ago so they would have been rich today.. I do not understand this family. Katherine with the book I can't say goodbye, janet latoya now Jermaine. I do not understand anymore. May God bless everyone.
  • They are milking the death for all it's worth... Buy the book guys, Jermaine has children and he obviously doesn't have the talent to go make good music so he does a "tell-all" book to get some cash. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Jermaine said that he doesn't want Michael's life and death to remain a mistery forever.
  • Another article about his book:

<!-- m -->http://www.jacksonsecretvault.com/?page ... ksonmemoir<!-- m -->

Jermaine to pen Michael Jackson memoir
    Thursday, March 17, 2011

"I have read so much about what people think they know about Michael but this is about what really happened” ~ Jermaine Jackson

by Sonia Lowe
    Los Angeles—This quote is the lead in for a tell-all book Jermaine Jackson is currently penning about his famous brother titled, "You Are Not Alone: Michael, Through a Brother's Eyes.* Publishers Simon & Schuster recently announced that the former Jackson 5 brother's memoir will hit the shelves in fall 2011.

Jackson says his book said the things Michael "never got the chance to say"and offers readers "the truth as we know it."

He said his family did not want the forthcoming trial of Dr Conrad Murray over his brother's death to be "the final word on how Michael is
    remembered".

"Everyone has said it all about Michael and us, they cannot say anything more - now it is our turn," he added.

Jermaine Jackson, who was in family band The Jackson 5 with Michael, said he did not want his brother's life or death "to be an eternal mystery".

The book will be released in the UK and the rest of the world by HarperCollins.

It was reported, King of Pop Sisters Janet and La Toya Jackson also have books due out this year.
  • it will still be a mystery because everyone's trust in the family has been distroyed . <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • jermaine... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

I'm just wondering about something. So I think many of you agree that a lot of the family members, even Katheriine, are trying to make a buck from Michael's passing but you still believe they're involved in Michael's hoax? Doesn't really make sense to me, so feel free to fill me in on your thoughts. I just can't see Michael trusting his family with such an enormous secret (ehem Jermaine anyone?) when he hardly even had contact with them before 2009. Not that he didn't meet them at all but kept his distance you know, living abroad etc.
  • Shake my head. All I can do is shake my head...
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Has anyone seen any excerpts from this book? I so hope is is completely different subjectmatter from that other disgraceful book he was gonna release in 2006. He has put off release until after the trial. I wonder what that's about.
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    This family acts funny.

If Michael even faked him death, he would entrust this secret to all brothers and sisters? Too dangerous.
  • peacock7peacock7 Posts: 147
    What's dangerous about it? Are you kidding me? MJ can't do this hoax without his family. THEY ALL KNOW.
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    What's dangerous about it? Are you kidding me? MJ can't do this hoax without his family. THEY ALL KNOW.

And who told you that? Michael or someone in your family? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I'm not kidding, and am not against anyone in the family. I just gave my opinion because I'm not sure anything about this hoax!.
    Michael's family is huge. Perhaps only parents and children know it.
    You have to learn to respect opinions without being too critical and overbearing. <!-- srespect/ -->respect/<!-- srespect/ --> <!-- srespect/ -->respect/<!-- srespect/ -->
    Calm down! anyway at the end we may all be wrong.