Youtube video of Harvey Levin singing "My Way" released.!

2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4T0-9bqc2Y<!-- m -->
[youtube:2pdafgpm]

Comments

• curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Well I have to say I think he made a pretty good job of that!
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Well I have to say I think he made a pretty good job of that!

Not bad for a first time.. Coincidentally, TS has mentioned Elvis Presley alot lately, and how convenient is it that Harvey records one of Elvis's most recognised song that had so much meaning??? Especially a song he sang at his final concert ??

Is that Neil Sedaka ???? Didn't he initially record "This is it" (song) ??
  • Solid121Solid121 Posts: 292
    It's Paul Anka, who more or less (re-)wrote the song My Way from an original French composition by Claude François and Jacques Revaux. I'd say this is more Frank Sinatra's song than Elvis although it is correct that Elvis started to include this in his practiced set list (even though not very often performed), especially toward the end of his career. Anka also wrote "I Never Heard (This is It) with Michael Jackson in 1983.

BTW I think Harvey does a pretty good version of this classic song... one of the most covered songs in the world <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • kdkennedy74kdkennedy74 Posts: 264
    WOW I'm impressed...never would have guessed that Harvey has a decent singing voice!!!
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Very good Harvey
    207.gif
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Harvey is cute!
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Harvey is cute!

I've been wanting to say that from day one, but was too shy !!! He also has a great body <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    He looks amazing for 59.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    He looks amazing for 59.

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> 59? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Wow. He got a youngish aura. I thought he could be between 45-50
  • backstagerbackstager Posts: 291
    He looks amazing for 59.

59? Really, wow ... I guess his being a vegan and exercising daily helps out a lot. I would've guessed mid-forties
  • He did a great job on this song and it's obvious that he had a great time recording it. I'm happy for him and I hope that because he recorded it for charity that it does extremely well. Blessings.
  • Harvey's having a good time and .. he really has a sexy voice <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I am very much impressed, I find he did a very good job. Not like Paul Anka but he did well. At least it is for a good cause. blessings.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Harvey Levin's 'My Way' -- Proceeds Go to Japan Relief
    3/19/2011 12:40 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

As if having your money go to a few adorable pet charities wasn't enough of an incentive to pluck down $1.29 for Harvey Levin's rendition of "My Way" -- now we'll match all sales in the form of a donation to help the efforts in Japan.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/my-way-single/id426541680
    http://www.tmz.com/2011/03/19/harvey-levin-my-way-frank-sinatra-japan-donation/

Are we in to support Harvey's mission?
    He changed sides - how does the medal look like now?
    Making of...
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->