Michael Jackson Fans Investigate the TRUTH 1, 2&3

scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I hope this was not posted.

these 2 videos pretty much councluded about what have been discussed so far about hoax, but with some new refreshing consideretation. Especially 2nd clearly states why Michael had to fake his dead and when FBI possibly got involved.

[youtube:2vr5uepi]
[youtube:2vr5uepi]

Comments

• Thank you for posting these videos, indeed it does conclude what we have already suspected, and know. I do wish they catch those son of bitches so Michael can come back and be with his children..
  • Thank you for sharing these videos. They are very interesting.

I am always baffled by the helicopter ride. Not only the body that is unstrapped, tied at the end in a knot, looks like a surfboard, etc. But the man flying with the side door open - is that common? I think only in the movies or if they plan on rescuing someone on the ground, right? IDK - that has always seemed really strange.

Another thing - why did they feel the "urgency" to take the body right to the coroner's by way of helicopter? They could have waited and had it under protective guard in the hospital morgue before being transported after the crowds died down. People are not going to know when, where, and whom is in the vehicles. It just doesn't seem like there was a threat of hijacking. JMO. So, the only reason I can come up with for the hurried rush in the helicopter is because they had the audience and they had to make it look like there was a body going to the morgue.

Dr Thome Thome - that man has fallen off the face of the earth. He does look sinister but maybe he's playing a part...not sure. Just a feeling though says he's not trustworthy.

I do believe Michael had people stealing from him for years. I get thoroughly confused by the motives for the hoax but I believe it could be a lot of reasons rolled up into one which is why we get confused. There is more than one purpose for this hoax.

These videos do give a lot to think about. Thanks again. Blessings <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I also think this hoax is a multi purpose hoax. Or to borrow a saying from my Gran, it seems to have the ability 'to kill many birds with one stone'
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    What makes me sad and mad that Michael trusted Thome because Jermain introduced him.
    Is Thome in hoax? I don't think so. We clearly see MJ has investigated Thome obviously for reason and complained about him to his spiritual adviser. Certainly mix of reason for hoax. I am glad that Michael,I hope this will be confirmed, did apply to the authourities for help. This proves that government, being not ideal, still is most trusted source for anyone's safety and fight against illegality, than anybody else. Simple as that.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    *rtrl*
  • This is a crazy thougt. Do you think they were trying to force Michael into bankruptcy, like the tried early in his career. Same approached but with different players. Would this force Michael to do concerts with his brothers, therefore getting some of them out of debt.
  • OMG,OMG..

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2KIUY5RkuU<!-- m -->

... I can not believe.... this is the first time I hear this version of Smooth Criminal ... at minute 6:50 ... is it really him? Is there really this version?
    "DrMurray Resuscitation.. Soundings heart beats"
    I can not believe it ... if this is true ... it's incredible ...
    Please ... help ....¿ anyone know if this version of SC exist?
  • You can say OMG again!! What on earth was that? When did this song come out? Intriguing. Is it really Michael singing it, or someone who has the same voice of Michael, just to throw us off? So many questions, unanswered. Thank you for posting this video, very interesting.
  • sorry ... says mouth to mouth, but right now those words have special meaning for the latest statements of the trial ...uhmm
  • Extremely interesting ... perhaps a sound set of words?
    And what that means .... Murray was not able to practice with him mouth to mouth?
    Resuscitation? heartbeats?
    I'm impressed ...
  • So they came into the outway
    It was Sunday what a black day.
    Everytime they tried to find him there was no clues left to find him. They had no way of knowing of the suspect or what to expect.
    Dr. Murray Resuscitation Sounding Heartbeats Intimidations.

For me when he says no clues left to find him. Murray had left Michael alone where was He?
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    But, watching that...I'm now thinking, that he is NOT Conrad Murray. That the real Murray is locked up in that..what was it C..someplace? This guy is an actor who don't know cpr. Plus, who's to say that the fbi prints they want are Michael's? Maybe they'll be Murray's!! They have the actor murray, and michael's and neither match! It's the guy in jail...lol
  • But, watching that...I'm now thinking, that he is NOT Conrad Murray. That the real Murray is locked up in that..what was it C..someplace? This guy is an actor who don't know cpr. Plus, who's to say that the fbi prints they want are Michael's? Maybe they'll be Murray's!! They have the actor murray, and michael's and neither match! It's the guy in jail...lol

Fordtocarr, this hoax is getting weirder and weider by the minute. right now I am busy, I have guest for supper, I will study those words later, and try to analyse them to see what they mean. I am lost, very lost. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    These discrepancies in the dates concerning Murray’s release were discussed. We were advised that the paperwork was behind due to a lot of backlogged cases and that Dr. Murray did post bail and was released after the hearing.

It bothered me for a while, but then it just kind of fit in with every other screwed up “official” document that had been released. Who knows. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    The same person whos #1 & 2 videos I posted yesterday. <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=18&t=18315<!-- l -->

Yeah, it makes you hmmm mixed-smiley-025.gif.
    Sounds like Michael, I hope it is not Malachi.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    wahhhh I can not watch the videos because Sony blocked them in my area. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> What are they about? It would be so nice if someone could tell me what they are about. Anything new in the videos that we haven't heard before?
  • IntegrityIntegrity Posts: 449
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I DID NOT KNOW THAT IT TOOK THEM FOUR HOURS TO GET TO THE CORNORS..
    Excellent viedo:)
  • Thanks for the vids...will watch later.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Video blocked. Any way, is mouth to mouth resucitation <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MJLive2010MJLive2010 Posts: 139
    I HATE THIS GODAMM SONY <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • HeartbreakerHeartbreaker Posts: 8,644
    Thank you for sharing these videos.