MJ Hoax Death-Old man,Yellow Brick Road,Hollywood

PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Michael Jackson Hoax Death-Old man,Yellow Brick Road,Hollywood. A new video by enigma592.

[youtube:yoc9x3bs]

Comments

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Interesting video.

Starting at 5:42 of the video there is an image of the "old man" from the HT video. His BACK is to the camera and the person standing behind him is wearing a red shirt and a black hat, not a fedora but similar. It's a subconscious image of Michael because of the shirt and hat, then there's old man near him. Recognizable Michael-type clothes with a possible Michael-in-disguise right in front. And I love how the old man is wearing a hat similar to Dave Dave on Larry King.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    What stood out to me in the video was, the Yellow Brick Road at the Oscars. I've never realized that before. That was interesting. The old man is a real old man called John Edwards.

iMeDance.jpg

FMA_KimoraL-86.jpg

For more info --> <!-- m -->http://www.danceplug.com/john-edwards<!-- m -->
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Ya I didn't notice the yellow brick road at the Oscars either, that kinda blew me away actually.

I don't think that John Edwards guy looks like the same guy in Hollywood Tonight. Maybe someone disguised as John Edwards? Same hat-type as Dave Dave. Maybe there's a connection there - pretending to be somebody else. You never know with Michael, LOL.