Jaafar Jackson - @jaafarjjackson

MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
9puefm.jpg

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Comments

• Could Jaafar be referring to HIS father, Jermaine?? If you look on his timeline, he has tweeted about Jermaine.

Jaafar hasnt seen his dad for a long time now. Jermaine has been abroad for a long time.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    possibly, i was hoping it was about michael though. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • If he meant this for his father, I honestly feel bad for that poor child. He misses his father. No matter what age you are, you always need your parents. I hope Jermaine will read his twitt, and will be spending more time with his son. Parents should start being more responsible for their children. Blessings.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I think he wrote this to his father too. But thanx for sharing. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • allforloveallforlove Posts: 299
    I think he wrote this to his father too. But thanx for sharing. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    In that case I really feel for him.I hope Jermaine reads this. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • Could Jaafar be referring to HIS father, Jermaine?? If you look on his timeline, he has tweeted about Jermaine.

Jaafar hasnt seen his dad for a long time now. Jermaine has been abroad for a long time.

how long and where ?

how long and where ?

He went ages ago. Dont you remember the story about how he was stuck in Africa without a passport? He hasnt been home since.

He has been in London, Paris, Dubai and Istanbul since Africa.
  • Lately Jaafar's tumblr ( http://jaafarjeremiahjackson.tumblr.com/ ) is full of pics representing Illuminati with the text "The real rulers of the world are invisible and exercise power from behind the scenes."<br /><br />He even tweets the same kind of pics:<br />http://twitpic.com/88wjm6<br />
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Paris also mentioned it in your twitter, the best way to combat them is to display them, people to know
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    Takin' over :icon_mrgreen: Great picture! <br /><br />@jaafarjjackson<;br />♫♫WE'RE TAKING OOOOVVVVVERRRR♫♫... @parisjackson im dying inside hahaha http://pic.twitter.com/97IcIxfU
  • on 1334517872:
    <br />Takin' over :icon_mrgreen: Great picture! <br /><br />@jaafarjjackson<;br />♫♫WE'RE TAKING OOOOVVVVVERRRR♫♫... @parisjackson im dying inside hahaha http://pic.twitter.com/97IcIxfU<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks for posting!<br /><br />Didn´t Front say something similar a few days ago..<br /><br />
    Front is seeing the many sides, many eyes…tossing and turning at the "I_tersection of lights". Unlike most, it is indeed black and white. Tumbling, bouncing, traveling "back" through tiME…every facet holds reason and rhyme. <br /><br />[size=12pt]we're takin' over.......  [/size]
    :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    on 1334520337:
    <br />
    on 1334517872:
    <br />Takin' over :icon_mrgreen: Great picture! <br /><br />@jaafarjjackson<;br />♫♫WE'RE TAKING OOOOVVVVVERRRR♫♫... @parisjackson im dying inside hahaha http://pic.twitter.com/97IcIxfU<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks for posting!<br /><br />Didn´t Front say something similar a few days ago..<br /><br />
    Front is seeing the many sides, many eyes…tossing and turning at the "I_tersection of lights". Unlike most, it is indeed black and white. Tumbling, bouncing, traveling "back" through tiME…every facet holds reason and rhyme. <br /><br />[size=12pt]we're takin' over.......  [/size]
    :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile<br />
    <br /><br />Oooooh nice!<br /><br />AqgYrM6CAAAvtfn.jpg<br /><br />SNN0613A_280_748041a.jpg<br /><br /> ;D<br />
    WEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!<br /><br />HappyDance.gif
    Nice message  :icon_e_smile:<br /><br />@jaafarjjackson ;   Dreams do come true. just #believe.<br />12:29 AM - 19 Apr 12 via web · Details
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    on 1334874414:
    <br />Nice message  :icon_e_smile:<br /><br />@jaafarjjackson ;   Dreams do come true. just #believe.<br />12:29 AM - 19 Apr 12 via web · Details<br />
    <br /><br />As in "Dreamworks?"  ;D
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    on 1334874414:
    <br />Nice message  :icon_e_smile:<br /><br />@jaafarjjackson ;   Dreams do come true. just #believe.<br />12:29 AM - 19 Apr 12 via web · Details<br />
    <br /><br />I hope its not my latest dream.
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1334874414:
    <br /><br />Thank you mindseye !  :) Jaafar is in late days very "hoaxy"  :penguin:
    on 1334874414:
    <br /><br />Thank you Jaafar. :icon_e_biggrin:
  • on 1326930092:
    <br />Lately Jaafar's tumblr ( ) is full of pics representing Illuminati with the text "The real rulers of the world are invisible and exercise power from behind the scenes."<br /><br />He even tweets the same kind of pics:<br />Twitpic - Share photos and videos on Twitter<br />
    <br /><br />WOW thanks for sharing this, its full of NWO, Illuminati stuff, somethings 3 years ago I knew nothing about!  :icon_eek:  I am learning fast!  Michael is teaching the world, I really believe that.<br /><br /> :bearhug:
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    so i have lost track again  :-[is jermaine still outside the u.s. ?
  • LoveunitedLoveunited Posts: 370
    so i have lost track again  :-[is jermaine still outside the u.s. ?<br /><br />Me too! i saw him tweeting to people that he was on (forget the name)-- the show where people compete giving people tatoos -- was it last night or night before? I saw the program (well, as I was falling asleep)-- the theme was Michael Jackson tatoos and Jermaine  was a judge.  So still across the pond????? That would surprise me....
    :affraid: @jaafarjackson25 (Jaafar Jackson) 's Instagram photos | Webstagram - the best Instagram viewer <br /><br />Just noticed this nice drawing  :suspect:<br /><br />third.jpg<br /><br />
  • DontwalkawayDontwalkaway Posts: 849
    on 1339620705:
    <br /> :affraid: @jaafarjackson25 (Jaafar Jackson) 's Instagram photos | Webstagram - the best Instagram viewer <br /><br />Just noticed this nice drawing  :suspect:<br /><br />third.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />It's a drawing of an alien.  Is it a Gray alien ?  What I gather is that they grey's are mostly workers.  The real ones in control are the reptilians or the annunaki.  I think the annunaki are some type of reptilians ?  Then I heard about the Nordics and the Pleidians who look like humans (white,blond,blue eyes).  I also heard that the reptilians can disguise themselves as Nordics ?  I don't really know.  There's a lot of conflicting information going around.  I heard the Nordics were evil and the Pleidians were tricksters ?  <br />Anyway, you can't go by looks.  Don't judge a book by it's cover.  Evil can disguise itself.<br /><br /> :ghsdf:  <br />
  • on 1339620705:
    <br /> :affraid: @jaafarjackson25 (Jaafar Jackson) 's Instagram photos | Webstagram - the best Instagram viewer <br /><br />Just noticed this nice drawing  :suspect:<br /><br />third.jpg<br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_eek: Mindseye, didn't Front nicknamed you as "Thirdeye"? <br />
  • Hmm.. you posted the thirdeye chakra pic about 2 hours ago on Official back & Front thread , and the thirdeye alien picture of Jafaar was posted after yours or is it a coincidence? I'm seeing aliens now :icon_lol: