Brian Oxman and Gloria Allred

DancerDancer Posts: 1,225
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
If this was already posted, please delete.

I knew BO is a silly person after I saw him repeatedly talking about Michael as if he was a frail drug addict. But what's THAT? It was posted on twitter and on his facebook page.

brianoxman.jpg

WTF is going on in Oxman's head? I'm sure he knows what this terrible woman did to Michael. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> So how can he stand there beside her, smiling like a fool? <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
The caption says:
"Brian and Gloria Alred at the Jane Velez Mitchell book signing party."
<!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brian-Oxman/269101212261<!-- m -->
What's next? A picture of smiling Oxman and Martin Bashir? <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
I don't understand why he is still Joe's lawyer.

Comments

• If this was already posted, please delete.

I knew BO is a silly person after I saw him repeatedly talking about Michael as if he was a frail drug addict. But what's THAT? It was posted on twitter and on his facebook page.

brianoxman.jpg

WTF is going on in Oxman's head? I'm sure he knows what this terrible woman did to Michael. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> So how can he stand there beside her, smiling like a fool? <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    The caption says:
    "Brian and Gloria Alred at the Jane Velez Mitchell book signing party."
    <!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brian-Oxman/269101212261<!-- m -->
    What's next? A picture of smiling Oxman and Martin Bashir? <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    I don't understand why he is still Joe's lawyer.

was it for the book jane was hawking everytime she did a segment on michael <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Damn Brian. You at least could have used your fingers and given her the devil's horns we all know she has in this photo. I say missed oportunity.
  • Probably was. The only thing that comes to my mind is "keep your friends close and your enemies closer". I seriously have no words to describe Hollywood any more. #superficial.
  • on 1300666519:
    <br />If this was already posted, please delete.<br /><br />I knew BO is a silly person after I saw him repeatedly talking about Michael as if he was a frail drug addict. But what's THAT? It was posted on twitter and on his facebook page. <br /><br />brianoxman.jpg<br /><br />WTF is going on in Oxman's head? I'm sure he knows what this terrible woman did to Michael.  <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> So how can he stand there beside her, smiling like a fool?  <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <br />The caption says:<br />"Brian and Gloria Alred at the Jane Velez Mitchell book signing party."<br /><!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brian-Oxman/269101212261<!-- m --><br />What's next? A picture of smiling Oxman and Martin Bashir?  <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <br />I don't understand why he is still Joe's lawyer.<br />
    <br /><br /> ;D ;)<br />196178_10150128115322262_269101212261_6372440_2579788_n.jpg<br /><br />199444_10150128472212262_269101212261_6374892_3920553_n.jpg<br /><br />[size=10pt]Well,Well.Well so it seems that these 3 are friends  ;D!!!<br />Nothing could SUPRISE me now that I know that Murray knew Joseph Jackson and Brian Oxman is FRIEND with Gloria Alred and Jane Valnez,that BOTH had been involved in 2005 TRIAL!!!!<br />This is what Gloria Alred said in 2009 about Murray  /cook/:<br />[/size]<br /><br />Gloria Allred Talks About Michael Jackson's Personal Physician<br />
    <br /><br />
  • She said in 2009, who knows if Michael give it to himself.. This issue only came out recently, how did she know about this? Is it her in implemented this story to the defense lawyers? I may be wrong, and it was said in 2009.
  • Suzy7Suzy7 Posts: 314
    The whole 'he injected himself' thing isn't recent, it came out some time ago. First it was demerol, pills and then propofol....<br /><br />Didn't BACK have something not so flattering to say about Brian Oxman AND in the same post or a few before; Gloria "all-wrong"? Lol I think he did.
  • LoudLoud Posts: 303
    on 1320484975:
    <br />The whole 'he injected himself' thing isn't recent, it came out some time ago. First it was demerol, pills and then propofol....<br /><br />Didn't BACK have something not so flattering to say about Brian Oxman AND in the same post or a few before; Gloria "all-wrong"? Lol I think he did.<br />
    <br /><br />Demerol or Propofol it is the same...<br /><br />
    <br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/user/LunaJo67#p/c/976855DB39198BC7/2/Re6IYqR_dEI
  • Suzy7Suzy7 Posts: 314
    Demerol and propofol are two different drugs. Demerol is a strong painkiller; propofol is an anesthesia. Demerol can be prescribed to patients with a prescription for pain relief while propofol is not a controlled substance and is used ONLY in hospitals for surgery.