Introducing...Me! <3

black_orchidblack_orchid Posts: 85
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hi, my name is Mimee. I love pasta, poetry, MJ, and music more than anything in the world! I hate being alone, cowardice and nights when the moon doesn't shine.

I like when words are spelled backwards and Danish, Portuguese and German languages. I like being halfway legal ((18)) and being friendly to all that wishes to be my friend. I hate when my rabbit licks my face and when school starts back >.<.

I like interesting socks, Converse sneakers, band T-shirts and ripped jeans. I hate ponytails, too much pink and too neat hair. My eyes are light brown and look alien to me, I have black hair that I wished meet my feet but it stops at the shoulders. I think my mouth is a bit too small for my face but who cares about looks anyway lmao.

This is at times confusing, somewhat alluring, slightly amusing.... Introducing ME.

Comments

• anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    Welcome. I hope you like it here.
  • dom425dom425 Posts: 100
    Welcome to the hoax. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I want to warn you that there's alot of love here! So be prepared to be attacked with it. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Welcome Black_Orchid. I love your introduction. Blessings <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    Welcome black_orchid! Look forward to hearing more from you!
  • aww! thanks! <3
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    Welcome <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Get ready to do the Michael Jackson spin in your head in this forum. Hope you come with lots of fresh ideas <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • hi there.
    i can't wait to see you and it's her get together! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> it will be wild . <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    you seem like a fun person. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    welcome to the forum! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    smileyvault-welcome.gif
  • HeartbreakerHeartbreaker Posts: 8,644
    Welcome to the forum!!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Welcome to the forum. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Hoe you enjoy the ride with us. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->