there are no answwer to this because michael is alive ;)

giuliana78giuliana78 Posts: 37
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
[youtube:sskcsknv]

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Comments

• Great video - thank you for sharing this with us. For anyone who might be having an "off day" this should renew their faith in why they believe in a hoax. Blessings <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Great video - thank you for sharing this with us. For anyone who might be having an "off day" this should renew their faith in why they believe in a hoax. Blessings <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

thank you friend it's a pleasure to share it <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • HeartbreakerHeartbreaker Posts: 8,644
    Thanks for sharing this great video!!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Top!!!!!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Great video - thank you for sharing this with us. For anyone who might be having an "off day" this should renew their faith in why they believe in a hoax. Blessings <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Exactly. It's a good idea to make such a list with questions and post that on one of the fan forums, see if they can answer. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Thank you for posting this video, I have always said to keep the faith. I hope this video will help lots of people in this forum. blessings.
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    This was simply awesome, i even got goose bumps, i was havin' an off day and this video really helped me, thx for sharing
  • DancerDancer Posts: 1,225
    Good video - thanks for posting! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I'm quite sure some non-believers would still say, "Well, it's all coincidence." <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Very good video!Many Thanks for posting <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    It should soon be in no doubt <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • IntegrityIntegrity Posts: 449
    There is no way that someone can watch this and not see and know that
    MICHAEL JACKSON IS NOT DEAD <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    This is another great video and thank you for posting. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    It's a good idea to make such a list with questions and post that on one of the fan forums, see if they can answer. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I hope you are joking...try post it on michaeljackson.com and watch how it is deleted in a few seconds.
    It's a good idea to make such a list with questions and post that on one of the fan forums, see if they can answer. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I hope you are joking...try post it on michaeljackson.com and watch how it is deleted in a few seconds.

I know, I have been banned for that reason, but that never stopped me <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Stopped you from what <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ?
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Very good video. Thank you for sharing. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    Awesome,good summary and I think someone needs to set up a mailing list of all J4MJ members and non believers and just send them all these videos until they get bored and just sit and watch them.

Won't happen but it sounds like a good plan..haha
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I think we should post these vids to the Guest forum. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Lovely OneLovely One Posts: 430
    Bravo!!! Great video...deserves a bump!
    Part Two;

[youtube:gdk8lbmi]