Michael Jackson death hoax-Comeback JULY 2011?

allforloveallforlove Posts: 299
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
[youtube:pqr3o3it]

Very interesting video in my opion.

Comments

• Why do people believe the 'bird' ?
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    ohh I haven't realized 555 on the bus before. Thank you so much for sharing the video. It's very interesting. Dodo is definitely Michael or someone very close to Michael.
  • This is a very interesting video that you posted. I am jubilant that you did! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> I got excited when I was watching it. Maybe it was my hope talking to me or something <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    Thank you for posting this video cause I come up with guess of exact day.
    Number 5 can be interpreted in the following ways: V=vendetta, also roman 5. If we add II, it will turn VII= roman 7. But II also is 11 associated with this year -2011. So, I think of 2 dates for BAM- 1) May 7, 2011= V/VII of this year, or 2) July 5,2011=VII/ V this year. Since Michael said "see you in July" and signed on the picture July 2011, then it is rather July 5,2011.
    medium-smiley-075.gif
  • allforloveallforlove Posts: 299
    Thank you for posting this video cause I come up with guess of exact day.
    Number 5 can be interpreted in the following ways: V=vendetta, also roman 5. If we add II, it will turn VII= roman 7. But II also is 11 associated with this year -2011. So, I think of 2 dates for BAM- 1) May 7, 2011= V/VII of this year, or 2) July 5,2011=VII/ V this year. Since Michael said "see you in July" and signed on the picture July 2011, then it is rather July 5,2011.
    medium-smiley-075.gif
    I'm oke with that date, I hope you are right. It would be awsome if he came back before my birthday which is at the 16th of july.I couldn't wish for a more beautiful present. thin_love.gif