Michael Jackson hoax! Faked funeral!

IntegrityIntegrity Posts: 449
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I know most of this has been discussed but please check this guy out!
He did a great job!
Here is the link!

[youtube:itbfo5nw]

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqLFYYHxk0A<!-- m -->

Comments

• IntegrityIntegrity Posts: 449
    This is another video he did in regards to seeing two bodies on helecopter!
    He did a great job!

[youtube:1s2hg1pf]

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0Ekz-QQ_dQ<!-- m -->
  • Thank you for sharing - I will check this out. Yes, it's been discussed more than once and with differing opinions. Blessings <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I saw both of these videos before and he did such an amazing job. Non-believers need to watch these vids. Thanx for sharing. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • sonson Posts: 182
    He seems to place Michael Jackson as the deceptive "villian" of the situation... <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
    Interesting to say the least...
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    you'd think depth perception was a mystical force not yet known to the world.
  • you'd think depth perception was a mystical force not yet known to the world.

ok which one of my kids are you? they love their sarcasm too <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    I have no belly button..
  • I have no belly button..
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> poor tummy
  • I have no belly button..

oh your that one. well behave yourself or you are grounded. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    No disrespect but that funeral did look really fake. A night funeral is just odd to me. It was broad daylight when the guest arrived at the funeral then it goes dark.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    This indeed has been discussed in depth, but this video is a good one to show to non-believers.

Hatman still looks like Ashton Kutcher, but maybe they made the mask look like him on purpose: you're punk'd! Hahahahahaha. I think there is a French video somewhere that points out why that guy must be Mike himself.

Can't wait to see the end result, we have been waiting for that second movie for ages.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• This indeed has been discussed in depth, but this video is a good one to show to non-believers.

Hatman still looks like Ashton Kutcher, but maybe they made the mask look like him on purpose: you're punk'd! Hahahahahaha. I think there is a French video somewhere that points out why that guy must be Mike himself.

Can't wait to see the end result, we have been waiting for that second movie for ages.
    hi souza . could you help me out. i have tried to use the search option but having trouble. do you know where the bulk of the hatman pics got shifted to when you did your cleanup recently?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    This indeed has been discussed in depth, but this video is a good one to show to non-believers.

hi souza . could you help me out. i have tried to use the search option but having trouble. do you know where the bulk of the hatman pics got shifted to when you did your cleanup recently?

If I shifted them, they should be in the memorial subforum.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."