Man spends $50,000 to look like Michael Jackson

2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPYfWnnlLZk<!-- m -->
[youtube:1rg1qo9o]

Comments

• 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Have any of you seen Michael Rider....He is fantastic...

[youtube:2llj58uv]
  • Thank you for sharing this with us. I had a few thoughts. Not to be unkind but I don't see Michael in that man...but I respect him a lot for going for his dream.

I also wondered how in the world he made that kind of money in order to pay for all of that...perhaps Michael has commissioned his services as a look alive one time or another? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> How else would he get a real pair of MJ's socks unless he's actually met him?

I also started to think about how ridiculed Michael has been over the surgeries he's had done. He clearly has not had near the surgeries that this man has had done yet Michael has been attacked viciously because of what he has had done.

I hope this man finds the peace and joy that he's seeking. Blessings.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I sincerely hope he's having fun doing the impersonations. He doesn't even look close, but he's a devoted fan, so I wish him well.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    wow the guy in the last video is really looking very much like Michael <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

<!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • angranityangranity Posts: 339
    I can't see the two videos of this impersonator, but I can see the last one and I have to say he looks a lot like him from some certain angles. Especially his mouth and eyes.
  • thank you 2good2btrue!!
    enjoyed the videos!!..i did see the first video awhile back..wonder where the guy got mj socks lol..most places that do plastic surgeries have like a credit card and payment plan so it makes it easy for people to have what they want done to there body..
    michael rider is great!!..even tho i cant see his face up close..but he has energy and movement very nice!!
    liked his videos very much..so thank you again..
    huggs n faith n love..
    suzz
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    OH Yeah!!!
    That second one was amazing <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> He had Michael's little bouncing down, and the tippy toe run...Michael's rhythm that so many others mess up on. From a distance, you'd swear it really is Michael. Up close, the mouth is not nice... but, what an entertainer. He has the dance moves better than anyone I've seen.

The first one is simply a messed up fan. I'm sorry also, as I know we are considered the same, lol, but, we are not going around trying to LOOK like Michael. He really does NOT look like Michael at all. Too bad for him, but I think he's happy with the result and that's what is important.

When I went to Michael's concert, there were impersonators everyplace, outside and inside the dome. Everyone would scream, and speculate that it was Michael working the pre-concert crowd. Now, I'm thinking, how funny it would be to find out the our real Michael actually is traveling around impersonating HIMSELF!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    I can see one obvious reason why MJ would want a change. Too many clones <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • If this man was not happy the way he looked why not change but be yourself not another person's face. Secondly he doesn't look at all, at all like Michael Jackson. I feel so bad for people like them that are not happy in within themselves. I understand he needed to do a plastic surgery on his chin, granted, but why look like someone else? He would have been handsome anyways. Oh well.!. It is his choice.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Ohh poor guy. He spent lots of money but he looks nothing like Michael still. And the impersonator in those videos looks nothing like Michael either. I saw only one impersonator who looks like Michael but ANY of them resembles him exactly the same or they can no way dance like him. Michael is so unique and it is impossible for me not to recognize him.
  • Ohh poor guy. He spent lots of money but he looks nothing like Michael still. And the impersonator in those videos looks nothing like Michael either. I saw only one impersonator who looks like Michael but ANY of them resembles him exactly the same or they can no way dance like him. Michael is so unique and it is impossible for me not to recognize him.
    I've always had the same thoughts as you on impersonators
  • Ohh poor guy. He spent lots of money but he looks nothing like Michael still. And the impersonator in those videos looks nothing like Michael either. I saw only one impersonator who looks like Michael but ANY of them resembles him exactly the same or they can no way dance like him. Michael is so unique and it is impossible for me not to recognize him.

PureLove and Le Papillon Bleu I hear you, but I met an impersonator that looked so much like Michael, I had to ask him if I could have checked his hands and finger nails. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> He was not. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> He honestly looked so much like Michael..
  • mjjveritasmjjveritas Posts: 902
    A reminder not to watch later.
  • 2MuchMJLuv2MuchMJLuv Posts: 332
    Wow!!! He's darned good. He would've been a better match in "This Is It". <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Have any of you seen Michael Rider....He is fantastic...

[youtube:1pfciu75]
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    Sad..
    Ohh poor guy. He spent lots of money but he looks nothing like Michael still. And the impersonator in those videos looks nothing like Michael either. I saw only one impersonator who looks like Michael but ANY of them resembles him exactly the same or they can no way dance like him. Michael is so unique and it is impossible for me not to recognize him.

PureLove and Le Papillon Bleu I hear you, but I met an impersonator that looked so much like Michael, I had to ask him if I could have checked his hands and finger nails. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> He was not. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> He honestly looked so much like Michael..

Yeah checking out the hands is a good idea. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I have never ever seen any double, lookalike with the curved long fingers that Michael has. His hands are very unique.
  • yes they are very unique. I feel bad for this man who spend all that money, and not even looks like michael. He is far off. In a way he is happy, that's what counts. Blessings

Yeah checking out the hands is a good idea. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I have never ever seen any double, lookalike with the curved long fingers that Michael has. His hands are very unique.
    Okay so if anyone can find out it's Mj through his hands..how come some say it was not him on the O2 stage? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403

[youtube:2jr21b4l]

First, how can a doctor allow someone to change his face that way? Are no therapists talking to clients before an intervention?

The man does not look like Michael after $50,000 anyway.

Who knows? May be the man in the ambulance is not MJ nor a dummy. Could he be a man who operated his face to look like Michael?. The AR showed many scars, was too many.

Okay so if anyone can find out it's Mj through his hands..how come some say it was not him on the O2 stage? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

02 guy was Michael himself. That's what I'm sure of. I do not care what people see as much as they do not humiliate him.

02 guy was Michael himself. That's what I'm sure of. I do not care what people see as much as they do not humiliate him.
    By the hands i say it was him also....

By the hands i say it was him also....

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    He need to stop because he don't resemble MJ in any manner. Sorry not trying to be mean but he shouldn't waste his money. He look more like Corey Feldman to me.
  • so would anyone say that this kind of shows how hard it would be to get the face , the build of the body , the hair the vocal and dancing abilities all rolled into one to get even very close with a double , better yet multiple doubles? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->